Forums

Help › Forums

Printable Nike Daytona and Ghost Putter Distance Scales

Tue, Oct 10 2017 11:15 PM (100 replies)
  • cm68
    892 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:30 PM

Hi Don,

Can't remember if we spoke privately or not, so I figured I'd better do it here to :)

Thanks again for the pointers.

Cheers, cm68

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 8:22 AM

itsthetodman:

hi dianne could u do me one for the rossa and spyder please ty very much and whats the number 1-10 for underneath the green speed i understand the ones across the top are the putter distances but i not sure what the ones are under the green speeds please explain and ty very much if u could get me them two charts. Todman.

1-10 is % power to hit the ball on your meter.

3 would be fill your meters power 30% for given distance.

• Richard1201
    822 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 11:13 AM

Hi Don,

I need this a lot, too many bad putts, are you able to send the spreadsheet to me?

If so, my e-mail address is richard@twocan-intl.com

Thanks so much for your help

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:17 PM

cm68:

Hi Don,

Can't remember if we spoke privately or not, so I figured I'd better do it here to :)

Thanks again for the pointers.

Cheers, cm68

Very welcome bud

Todman, the spider is the same as ghost with the exception it doesnt have the spider doesnt use the 15 scale.  The Rossa is same as daytona. They were both done on page one  though ill reprint here.   Beachmulligan is right 3=30% and so forth.

Rossa

Spider ( just ignore the 15 ft scale of ghost)

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 2:47 PM

nice work :)

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 7:07 PM

This putting chart is a must have. Good job, this is what WGT  should be about

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 2:19 PM

Hey Ren.............I have to say...I really enjoyed (and appreciate) your take on the PUTTING issues here.  Yeah......I'll have to say that "I'm old school as well".  Like you,    I have never used any charts, notes or other tools to help me putt.......other than that "moving grid" that we see on the WGT greens.........Hey, how come REAL GOLF COURSE GREENS don't have those "moving grids" on the greens???  LOL!   

I have developed a "visual" tool I use for putting...which seems to be helping...STILL, putting is just damn difficult.....real or virtual!!!

In my Landscape Architecture career.......I never did learn how to use "autoCAD"......computer drafting.  Every drawing I have drawn was "by hand".  Yeah.......I'm definitely "old school"......LOL!

I have come to realize......that the CLUBS (and putter) you use...can & will make a difference in how well you hit & putt....and score!  This, I believe, is true with BOTH real golf & virtual golf. 

Hey Ren.......I'll be CHEERING YOU ON to make it to that "LEGEND TIER"!!!  GOOD LUCK!

Bob

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:42 AM

Many thanks for sharing these, it is very useful!

VOY

• nuaveb
    167 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 8:55 PM

Wow, thanks I will look into this as soon as I get some sleep. This is my first post in the forum....

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2012 9:21 PM

Is there a chart for the starter putter anywhere?  Trying to help out a buddy.

RSS