Forums

Help › Forums

Printable Nike Daytona and Ghost Putter Distance Scales

Tue, Oct 10 2017 11:15 PM (100 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 3:28 AM

are u aware .... u are wrong .. china john ?

i've had the very same clear plastic (same as paper) scale i made,,(copy'd form putter pal),,over my meter for two years...

never any difference .... 

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 4:23 AM

2DAMFLASHY:

are u aware .... u are wrong .. china john ?

i've had the very same clear plastic (same as paper) scale i made,,(copy'd form putter pal),,over my meter for two years...

never any difference .... 

Then ignore my advice, all I can tell you is my experience. With an electronic overlay I log off one day and often when I log on the next day the size of the meter has changed in relation to the overlay. The overlay hasn't moved so there would appear to be only one conclusion.

However, I am not selling nor receiving commission on any of this so stick to your paper it affects me less than nothing.

P.S. I am not the only one to have noted this, if you do a search you'll find others have found similar changes and commented on them.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 6:39 AM

I can't tell about the size, but the position of the putting meter changes in-game, sometimes more than once.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 8:32 AM

alosso:

I can't tell about the size, but the position of the putting meter changes in-game, sometimes more than once.

Thank you; perhaps I wasn't making myself clear, (or perhaps I was just confusing myself, it's probably an age thing), but in effect that is what I meant. I often come online and my electronic overlay is not in the position vis-a-vis the 'game' meter I left it in, be that right margin, left margin or whatever. Now with the electronic meter no great problems I just adjust, but if I was still using my plastic trace of the putter pal I used to use it would be somewhat frustrating; at least to me it would.

However, as I said, I'm not on commission, the only reason I said that is so that those that use the manual versions can be aware and check, that's all.

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2013 9:57 AM

I modified and enhanced a popular Putting and Wind shot guide from here to not only give me the distances for putting/hitting, but to also give me the Club/Putter and what percentage power to hit, depending on green speed. so for say a 161yd shot with 20mph wind to a hole 2 feet down, it will tell me use my 160iron at 92% power for straight tailwind, my 175yd iron at 93% power  for sidewind, etc..  The same thing for Putting.  You really dont need a distance scale taped to your screen, but if you do, now the scale only needs percentages.

I have this combined into one sheet

• AeriesTakaaki
    83 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 11:24 PM

Thanks for the chart,which level Nike is it for  please ?.

Thank You.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 1:55 AM

greywolf134:

100million:
    Any one got the New max putter chart?

bump Please

Is there a Max Putter Chart?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 2:55 AM

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:51 AM

I find it incredible u people want use charts or spreadsheets like above.

How hard is it to subtract 10% or add 15% from a number like 10 or 20, in your head.

Have any of you heard of decimal points.

4,130 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 6:45 AM

oneeyedjohn:

I find it incredible u people want use charts or spreadsheets like above.

How hard is it to subtract 10% or add 15% from a number like 10 or 20, in your head.

Have any of you heard of decimal points.

I find it incredible some people can't miss an opportunity to insult others.

RSS