Forums

Help › Forums

Printable Nike Daytona and Ghost Putter Distance Scales

Tue, Oct 10 2017 11:15 PM (100 replies)
  • daddd1
    171 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 5:15 AM

I have to agree with you ren, and all the speed graphs in the world won't help unless you have no break, speed doesn't help when you have a 3ft break. LOL

• J777M
    46 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2012 10:54 AM

nice ty

• greywolf134
    31 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:16 PM

100million:
    Any one got the New max putter chart?

bump Please

• VHRocks
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 1:04 PM

Just saw this thread, don't know if this has been asked...

I'm more of a feel putter, but try to do quick calculations in my head to adjust power of my putts.  Is it just me or does it seem that the scale is not linear?  Meaning, if a putt at 100% power travels 30ft, then a shot at 50% should be 15ft and 20% should be 6ft.  It seems however, to me (and maybe I am just imagining this) that at lower power the distance tails off more.  For instance, instead of 50% going 15ft maybe it only travels 14ft and the 20% maybe only 4ft.  It seems to really show up for me at really short distances, so I always overpower 3 footers to make sure they get to the hole.

I seem to think this applies (maybe moreso) on full shots from the fairway.

Anyone else get this impression?

VH

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Mon, Jan 28 2013 4:53 PM

VHRocks:

Anyone else get this impression?

Used to be, a putt at 20% power traveled 20% of the distance.  WGT has since added a "fsck the user" feature in recent months (last 2 or 3) that makes a 20% power putt randomly travel anywhere from about 17 to 19%.

They have also recently (last release or two) added a ding randomizer.  I used to hit about 95% of my shots on dings (full power and not putting).  However, that has recently fallen to about 40% since the past release or one back.

Otherwise, it is normal VEM rapage.

• Gingersporran
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 12:41 AM

I've just downloaded your charts and I'm a bit confused. If you use the formula above on fast greens it states the meter needs to be at 16.8ft.

If you use the same on slow greens it says you need to hit the shot 12.6ft. If you then apply the same to championship greens it advises 19.6ft.

Am i missing something here? Surely on a slow green you need to hit the shot harder and on an even faster green softer? The scales seem to be the wrong way round.

• SlickRob
    11 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 2:54 PM

This is absolutey awesome! Thank you very, very much!

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Fri, Feb 1 2013 3:29 PM

can anyone tell me wat the sread sheet is for the spider putter is it same as ghost preety much?

• mypettie12
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2013 7:18 PM

hi i'm mypettie12 to get all of the putting scales go to top left and click on file then go down to page setup and change from portrait to landscape and change margins to zero then go to print review and change scale from shrink to fit to 125. then hit print and print all the pages or change and print only the pages u want to print (like 1-3).

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2013 4:03 AM

Good  tip ^^

RSS