Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 11:28 PM

Joeyola:

you've only traveled a few miles from home.  This is not good...suggest you rethink getting to HilverSmooch until spring.  It's not your fault...it's most likely some paranormal activity that is affecting your GPS.  Because of that, try investing in an old fashioned road map for your next attempt  =)

Joey

I dern think we done like a figure eight style drive - what the real problem is Mel's GPS on that tablet device. OK, yes - I have no idea where we are but the license plates are like canyon rock light orange?

My name is Yancy

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 3:24 AM

YancyCan:

Joeyola:

you've only traveled a few miles from home.  This is not good...suggest you rethink getting to HilverSmooch until spring.  It's not your fault...it's most likely some paranormal activity that is affecting your GPS.  Because of that, try investing in an old fashioned road map for your next attempt  =)

Joey

I dern think we done like a figure eight style drive - what the real problem is Mel's GPS on that tablet device. OK, yes - I have no idea where we are but the license plates are like canyon rock light orange?

My name is Yancy

This is alllll -right Yanc. Just let the trip / investigatables / perryinormals keep flowin. You will eventually make it - "somewhere" that will prove to all of us up in here' here on the WGT that perrynormal, unexplainables, do exist "somewhere".  Please keep the vids comin Yanc. You do a fantastic job and speaking on behalf of your fellow WGT'ers, you put smiles on members faces Yanc. Some members, like myself , LMFAO at most of your vids. That being said, just keep the vids comin Yanc, please. Stay safe. edge

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 11:43 AM

YancyCan:

I hear you Yancy.  I suspect those figure eights have taken it's toll...the good new is those laps may get you close to your house.  The next time by, be sure to stop and get some sleep, resupply previsions, use a real toilet and get Mel a shower.  

Looking forward to your next up date...I stand ready willing and able to assist in anyway...as do many of our fellow WFT'ers.

Joey (Smile)

• Hopelesscase
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 5:11 AM

Having watched this thread closely I have come to the Conclusion that the Paranorminables have gotten in the car and turned that GPS thingamabob upside down which means that you have to drive Backwards at all times tobe going in the right Direction please correct me if I have made the wrong Assumption

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2012 11:58 AM

Yancy, you take care out there!  I hopes those paranormable excursions or incursions (that you don't want to talk about....) pays off for yah with this new Yancycan Inc. product and whatnots.  Will these be in the next WGT releaseable?

yancyballsad.swf

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 5:05 AM

Woohoo! Where can I gets some of them "paranorma-balls" ? The ones WGT sells me been soaked in cup repellent.

Doc

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2012 9:58 PM

Yancy & Mel - road weary and unsure of their true location, have to spend the night in the truck. The conversation turns to an argument over the name of the song that Rodney Dangerfield plays out of his golf bag in CaddyShack. Things get heated and Yancy recants the evening as he spends the morning in the back of the truck (Mel crashed in the cab - by locking Yancy out!)

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:47 AM

I wish I could help you with that song title and hate seeing you boys fight like that.  I'm sure all you needed was a good night sleep and some food.  I've been monitoring your coordinates and there is a truck stop close by.  Suggest you stop there and get showers and a good breakfast.  I'm sure they serve eggs Any Way You Want It

Joey

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 4:05 AM

Ok Yancy, I'm here to help you comman fellas to sort out your feud and whatnot.  Here is the clip...

And after a couple of thousand milliseconds of researchables I found tis by a band calling themsen's Journey.  And also...

So, theres you have it... "Any Way You Want it" by Journey.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 4:07 AM

Oops!  Sorry Joey, didn't see you had already got in there afores me.

RSS