Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 6:41 AM

The cry of "WHOA!" at 1 minute 12 seconds in the video was a little worrying.  I can only assume Yancy had the camera strapped to his head and was looking skywards in search of orange lights, alien spaceships and whatnots, and forgot about the road which was ahead but is no longer.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 7:26 AM

After a decent night sleep all up in one of these motor lodges -with the free why-phy - I have a fresh head and I see one of the ships go across the sky at 1:10 in the video that I done posted up above. Anyone else?

My name is Yancy - Thank You!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 7:47 AM

Yancy & Medford Mel - appearing confused and as if in a delerium state - stop the march to HilverSmooch Golf Club as inclement weather (that means the snow and other stuff people) convinces them to pull it over and rethink this paranoramal explorable

EP10 --- Bail or Sail?

mAY HAVE TO PULL THE PLUG ON THIS - LOOKi CANOT EVEN MANAGE MY "cAP lOCKS" ----   yANCY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 10:10 AM

My Yancy , You can not stop now !!! 

It is just that all them paranormal,s and     " them "        Know that you and Mel are getting close ,, 

Thier just Fing with you head Sir ,       Don let them fool you with  Trick,s

Or is it that you know this and are playin tricks on them ? 

Now then ,,  I see that in your last Vid you gave us a Clue ,,  You are in New York , and that coralate,s with my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone  , the map and string ,  That puts you in one of two places ,    Hillsdale  NY    or  Hilburn NY .

Ok , So where I live , we call it the North coast  , One of them Grand Lakes is a hop , skip and a jump , Or a 5min drive North ..  So that must be the " Pond " others have spoke of ,,  It took me a bit to find one of them Canada map book,s ,, The Quicky Mart didnt have one , And I was not going back to that    Book / Tool store  .  I had to go to that big Fancy Truck stop on that Paved  road ,  I think the tecnacul  name for the road stuf is  I90 cause of all the signs

Tonight  I will have to take the pic,s off the wall and move the Lazy Boy   ,  Adding onto the other map I used up all the floor and have now started up the wall ..

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 11:04 AM

MioKontic:
    Maybe she'd like some help?

Are you sayin that I should stop what I am doing and go help her  OR  are you sayin that You are offering to help ? 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 11:17 AM

You got me a bit worried after I looked up the requirements for setting up a wireless LAN line...do yourself a big favor and go with two cans and lots of string. 

I saw where you temporarily shut down HilverSmooch operations.  That was smart...it is always important to make safety a top priority, especially in inclement weather. I hope you were able to find a place to sleep for the night...that was some pretty remote countryside you were in.    Hopefully, when the storm breaks, you could have Mel follow that nice lady (in the video) into the Bagel shop for provisions before they close...but you might need some snow shoes to get across the parking lot.  

Looking forward to your next report Yancy and let me know if you need help.  Lots of guys up on the WGT say they are willing to come as long as I hook up a computer so they can play the game 24/7 while we drive.  

Joey

• Bizzalls
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 12:31 PM

I am calling shenanigatables on this.  There was no snow up there and whatnot. I saw that thar green grass in back drop.  Git back up on yer horse and git all up on the Sliversmooch.  We up at the WGT have serious needs to complete this investigatable!!

That is all.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 12:57 PM

Bizzalls:

I am calling shenanigatables on this.  There was no snow up there and whatnot. I saw that thar green grass in back drop.  Git back up on yer horse and git all up on the Sliversmooch.  We up at the WGT have serious needs to complete this investigatable!!

That is all.

LMAO!!!! Yancy! It looks like the weather is in and around near 60 maybe 65 degrees outside...LOL!  The lady in the background going in for a bagel doesn't seem to be in no hurry to get inside. Either way, this trip is THE BEST thing going  right now on WGT, without a doubt. Your the best Yanc...LMAO!

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 3:59 PM

YancyCan:

Yancy & Medford Mel - appearing confused and as if in a delerium state - stop the march to HilverSmooch Golf Club as inclement weather (that means the snow and other stuff people) convinces them to pull it over and rethink this paranoramal explorable

EP10 --- Bail or Sail?

I got some bad news Yancy.  The Bagel shop in your last video is in the Portland Metro area in Lake Oswego...you've only traveled a few miles from home.  This is not good...suggest you rethink getting to HilverSmooch until spring.  It's not your fault...it's most likely some paranormal activity that is affecting your GPS.  Because of that, try investing in an old fashioned road map for your next attempt  =)

Joey

RSS