Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 10:56 AM

After watchin my one of a kind Yancy land Pine Cone From Fairway # 5  turn and point this way and that way ,, I got to thinking about puting the pine cone on a map !! 

Smart thinkin I told meself  ( even if my Daddy told me I was one ball short of a sleve ),    

So I was told that there is this place in town with all kinds of book,s and " whatnot,s "

The wife and me went into town and found this here book place , Funny thing , I was sure it was open to everyone , But the sign on the door said you must be 21 to enter !!

Any way ,,  I looked and looked but did not find any map,s !!!

She got a  Black & Dicker   Ruff & Ready  ,,  ( must be some kind of sander  )

What will them big town store,s think of next , Selling tool,s at a book store .

The wife was in a hurry to get home and told me to stop at the QuickyMart for some D battery,s ,,  Her new sander must be one of them cordless one,s , 

And I found a map there ,,  Should have stoped here first, Would have saved 59.95 at the book store for a sander that I will never use ,,,

So after tearing out all the pages from this map book and spreading them out all over the floor and tapeing them all together , I put my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone on the map and guess what ,,  It worked ,, 

I will post my finding,s  Soon

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 11:10 AM

opyeuclid:

So after tearing out all the pages from this map book and spreading them out all over the floor and tapeing them all together , I put my one of a kind Yancy Land Pine Cone on the map and guess what ,,  It worked ,, 

I will post my finding,s  Soon

OPY

Im a definately awaitings to hear more on this. Mr. OPY is a good common man and whatnot.

My name is Yancy
    yancycan@yahoo.com

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:56 PM

drmoose:

"Winderscreen Viper"

Wiping monitor off now, might have to install the above if this gets any funnier.

Doc

Doc - try using the new youtube CC-Close Captioning. Youll find it on the right of that screen thang, its ared button and such. Has "CC" on it - click thru prompts to the transcribe (beta). You will like this.

My name is Yancy

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 1:13 PM

YancyCan:
    Doc - try using the new youtube CC-Close Captioning. Youll find it on the right of that screen thang, its ared button and such. Has "CC" on it - click thru prompts to the transcribe (beta). You will like this.

OMG!!! You know Yancy, I love your videos. When I come home from a long days work and I'm all stressed out I come on here to relax. Another thing I do is I watch your videos. And I have been following everything on your Youtube page. So, the reason I put "OMG" at the beginning of this post was I did exactly as you said. I turned the closed captioning on. Just when I thought your videos couldn't of gotten any better. They did!!! Now I know what your saying in your videos. Well, 99% of the time. But when you turn the "CC" on, holy ****!!! LOL! It's funny because when you turn it on a warning pops up saying that it's in BETA. So it may not be accurate. And I can tell you that it doesn't have a clue as to what your saying. But it's still great. That's some funny stuff!! Thanks for that little tip buddy!! Now I can go back and watch all your videos with that on. Keep on with the investigatables! The truth IS out there!! Take care!!

Master Yoda

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 2:39 PM

Well I was up all night ,,  I took a piece of string and used it to help me see where the One of a kind Pine cone ( From Yancy land Fairway # 5 ) was pointing on my map !!

But nothing made any cents ,  It was driving me crazy !!!!  Why was every thing bass ackwards ??  Then about 4:30 this AM it hit me ,,  When I put my map down on the floor I had placed it so up was south and right was west !!   What a disconbobulation I made ..

Now seeing that I had Taped the thing to the floor one page at a time with the Good Duck Tape  , Some ,  well a few ,,  OK ,  ALL  the corners from each page riped off ..

So I hade to go to the Quicky Mart to get one more map book .  And the wife wanted more battery,s for her new sander .. Also picked up a Lighter with a compus on the lid .

OK  ,,  so the map is all put together and using the lighter with the bilt in compus , up is north and all is good  ,,,  

I started with placeing my one of a kind pine cone down pointing that way just like it was pointing befor Yancy started his Quest ,,put my string on the map as a stright line ,

So not sure how or why but my pc of string was a bit short  ,,  As I look at the names of towns along the string ,  Nothing stands out at first !!

At the end of the string There it was !!!    Medford Oregon  ...   My first real clue ..

Placeing the pine cone to the way it was pointing when we firt lost contact with Yancy ,and looking at name,s of place,s I think he was in Hillavista So Carolina.

Yancy must be goining north  cause the next line look like he was in Helfrichsville P.A

My last finding seamed to be a town called  Hillofbean,s Ohio

So now I need to let the one of a kind Pine Cone make its Move , And I need to go insearch of one of them " Over the pond "  map,s  and more string ..

God Speed Yancy & Mel

OPY

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:50 PM

Great detectivering Opy.  Will be keeping a close eye on the rest of your findings.

Also, as the wife has asked for more batteries for the sander, it would be interesting to know what she's been making.  Maybe she'd like some help?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 2:29 AM

Yancy & Medford Mel

The Drive to HilverSmucher - Paranormal Sky Activity BETAcam EP9

Yancy and Mel engage the new Paranormal Sky Activity cam -- then take you on a upward view drive around to look for alien craft what Yancy been seeing at night mostly. He describes them as fast and with ORANGE LIGHTS and such. Mel concludes these craft are running the "feeder pods" to the alien colonies that are all up under the earth.

FYI: yes, the world is flat. we will roundtable that topic very soon

If you watch this here video and spot something up in them skies - please take screen captures or note the time in the video - then we will be all up on it and such. Contact me all up on the wgt.com or here on the youtoober.

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 3:09 AM

LMAO!!!!  There is NO BETTER LINE than - A quote from Yancy now - "this is beta". LMAO!! Ya'll doing a fantastic job Yanc. This is edge, stoppin in. 

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 3:46 AM

Yancy,

Thanks for the CC tip, however, I seem to be getting some paranormable interference with reference to the captions and whatnot as they won't display at this time. I believe this could be an investigatable type thing and will keep you posted as to my relative findings. Onward through the fog, m'friend.

Doc

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 5:59 AM

A beta understanding of just how things work I need

I tried to use closed captioning but somehow lost the feed

I feared that paranormables were all up in my gear

'n messin' my translation of what I was tryin' t'hear

But now I admit it's beta, it's beta all the time

Yes, now I admit it's beta, it's beta since you're mine

Whoa, kinda drifted off there folks, lost in some Beatles' tune

If I didn't know any beta, I'd say my mind's been ruined

By abbi-normal wavelengths of them durn psyonic rays

Been blowin' putts I would've made for the last couple days

Could be I'm Master-beta folks, I just jumped up a tier

'N you don't need closed captioning t'hear that loud 'n clear.

RSS