Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 5:48 PM

good  stuff, Yancy,  Mel .  Two commun man doing the investigating ,and whatnots, Keep up posted  ,  we (I)  count on you to inform me(us)  about things i cant speak about ....      Frapp

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 8:04 AM

frappefort:
    good  stuff, Yancy,  Mel .  Two commun man doing the investigating ,and whatnots, Keep up posted  ,  we (I)  count on you to inform me(us)  about things i cant speak about ....      Frapp

Thanks Frapp --- we be broadienin or horizons and such and we went ghost hunting - video be gettin processed up now and such - here be were we went -- its an old elevator from the 1950's - the top looks like a flying saucer and it also be haunted!
    I am Yancy

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 4:12 PM

First of all isn't it Silversmitch you are lookin for.no wonder you are going in circles ! how come Medical Mel never drives - i hear he's gotta lead foot . cops won't bother you if you're only 10 miles an hour over the limit !! also need to know your donut per day intake. tell me do the aliens only abduct for sexual reasons ? inquiry minds gotta know .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:16 AM

bypass07:
    tell me do the aliens only abduct for sexual reasons ? inquiry minds gotta know .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:46 AM

You move  fast for a big man Yancy , i know you cant talk about it , same here ..... But you run like this once a day and you will take some  pounds off .......       See  i think aliens are not has smart has we think ,   see they probe us with some weird equipment ,    it sounds sexual  cause they use of lot of are back side ....you know where the sun dont shine ....   to introduce something to go look at are insides ,and see what makes us  tic.........toc     .    Dont they have X ray machine ?   ,or do they just like to communicate from that orifice ?   Some day we will have an answer . Until then  i am wearing underwear  made out of tinfoil.....        Just in case they get me again in my explorable ......and whatnots.....            If i find some answers to the unmentinable,i will let you know , i hope you do the same for me (us) .       Frapp         

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 1:13 PM

Holy crap , a man can really run when his puckered butt is on the line !!!!    LOL

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:25 AM

My name is Yancy. Yes, I can run like Forrest Gump during one of me paranormal panic attacks and whatnot.

However - my partner can climb trees like no ones business!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 11:03 AM

Ican Digital Productions Humbly Presents:

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 11:39 AM

Excell  Yancy ,,,    i am staying with you   mon ami.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2013 8:14 PM

FROM YOUTUBER:
    Hello - My name is Tigard Tomas, and this is my first video processing work as the new Team Yancy intern. Yancy went on a big bender past few days and then last night he pinged me via USB dongle that he was gonna do an all-night "Paranormal Squat & Spot" with his full electronical defense systems on his golf course - YancyLand (par2.5). He sent me 4 video clips and I can only get this one to process. I apologize - I am new and not sure whats up. The other videos were in the dark as thunder and lightning rolled in the sky, at one point Yancy nodded out during the live feed and was out for like 5 minutes and didn't know it. This video is not the quality of work you are used to from Team Yancy - bear with me please. When Yancy awakes we will sort out the other stuff - like his constant ramblings about "Fred The Alien 316" and other things.

We done got some help and such all down up in the bunker
    Lets do this people

RSS