Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy & Medford Mel Driving Raw Footage - Fence Was Shut at Congressional Country Club

Mon, Sep 9 2013 4:54 PM (91 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2012 11:24 AM

The mad harrowing full circle GPS induced madness is now over. Yancy has plans to get all up on that wgt.com and improve his game and whatnot. Mostly.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 1:13 AM

It's eating everything in it's path!

The end of civilisation as we know it.

Not quite professor, it's a long shot but it might just work.

Chuck, come back!

Chewits... even chewier than a 15-storey block of flats.

Yancy, I figure you need to change your diet from Hariblobs to Chewits.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2012 1:20 AM

Had a quick peekaboo all up on the interwebs and whatnot and found the original advert.  A classic, one of my all-time favourites.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 2:13 AM

Yancy - you changed your videya and now mine makes no sensibles, although many commoners say mine make no sensibles anyways.  But I'm gonna leave it theres anyways cos it is one of my most favourite ads.  Maybe WGT can play it... it's one I would watch!

If yers wannat a game somestime, just holler.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2012 12:38 PM

Welcome home Yancy!! We are so glad to have you back. Although I will say that, and I think I can speak for some of us up here on the WGT.com, that we will miss your in car investigatables and all the cross country (or cross town) adventures of Yancy and Medford Mel! There were some GREAT times. We all laughed hysterically at times and other times we cried. It was all beta all the time, but that's what made it great. And the GPS wasn't 4G or 3G. It was 1X! LOL. ( I love that line) So after all the Folgers and Haribo that was consumed over the entire course of the trip and all the investigatables you gave us I guess Hillversmoosh remains unseen and a mystery! But I urge you to not give up. One day you will get there. This I know. And I can tell you that the truth IS out there. 

Love having ya back there fella. Anytime you see me green go ahead and shoot me a invite. Love to have a couple rounds with ya. Take care for now.

Master Yoda

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2012 11:18 PM

esssy:

can we see some more road trips yancy please

i like watching them seeing the background of your land

cheers yancy

esssy

I'm going to set up my video camera on my dash just for you Esssy, and record my 4 1/2 hour drive from Dallas to Houston on Friday. I will then edit the video into 15 minute increments and upload them to YouTube, and you can watch each one until you get your fill of the countryside.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 11:53 PM

well you spoke for me , Yoda79 ,    i have been following Yancy,s    quests to  bring us  some  good fun .......           and to go where no one would go    on this WGT SHIP  of dreams and possibility  .    PS: Yancy  i felt a strong presence on the new Marion course ,  i swear  i saw  mouvement  in all those  strange forest around  the new   course ,  and the smell  of  Shashhh   Big toe ,   Yeti , Abominable snowman ,was in the air here in my living room .....Verry strange   something for you and Mel to investigate  some time .        Team Yancy  keep informing us ...   :)      Frapp   Lolllll

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 4:38 PM

frappefort:
    Team Yancy  keep informing us ...  

RSS