Help › Forums

WGT customer service

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 17 2022 8:15 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:02 PM

Sent 2 email for the first time ever 2 weeks ago.   Just would like to say to all players, that #1 WGT has great customer service and #2 they are good people............

TT

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:21 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmm if you say so. lmbo

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:22 PM

Agreed, WGT have always got back to me when i have mailed them. Maybe not straight away, but they do get back.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:41 PM

I think the time from send to respond is the point here. They might take a while but they will get there and with 2 weeks of holidays in the way that's pretty good. I bet it goes faster now.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:55 PM

I imagined if WGT has a customer service line it would go something like this...(insert your own problem)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 4:59 PM

TurkishTerror:

Sent 2 email for the first time ever 2 weeks ago.   Just would like to say to all players, that #1 WGT has great customer service and #2 they are good people............

Did you get a reply or is the assumption in the 2nd part....!!!!

If it is the latter..I would add that anytime I have emailed them I got a prompt response & action depending on my query.

mara43

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 5:38 PM

Not reflective of WGT just thought it was funny

• bigchunky17
    850 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 6:25 PM

I looked at this thread purely on the basis that it had "WGT" and "Customer service" in the same sentence!...............

Silly Me!

Still looking forward to responses to various e-mails sent re: Skins game bugs (the Christmas holiday excuse espoused by the sycophants is starting to wear a little thin now!)

BC17

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 7:52 PM

I have found WGT Member Services to be prompt, professional and efficient in my dealings with them. Which is totally unlike the Graphics dept. (programmers) whom I have not dealt with but from the incredible things I see happen during games, it leads me to believe that their dept. is quite the opposite.

• jhunx2
    938 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 4:37 PM

I want to thank customer services for there prompt action after i asked for there help

Thank you again. you are the best.

• PAGES
RSS