• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 29 2012 9:47 AM

...and don't forget the flop and run.

replay.aspx?ID=7ea0d335 8be9 4cfa 8e46 a042010a0471

• DavidWatkins93
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 12:33 PM

think they need to go in and fix the chip shot, I was about an inch on the rough from the green had a 4yd distance and hit it with the power of 6yds and the ball didn't even make the green.

• Crownroyalty
    50 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:12 AM

I just want to say thanks, to Iconian very helpful !!!!

• saltiresfan
    2,266 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 3:23 PM

Has something changed with the flop shot in the last few weeks? I had been playing it perfectly pin high but now I'm leaving every single shot well short. I've tried to compensate but I don't know if the shot has changed or my club. Definitely different though imo.

• dhbuddy
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 9:36 AM

I have to agree

• puskas70
    9 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:26 PM

Thank you for taking time out to research all this ill have to print it off and read it at my leisure very good stuff,as you said practise and to keep notes, to have a guide to help in this area is great i want to go forwards not backwards but most of all enjoy the game and have fun which is why i play if it aint fun there is no point in playing.

Take Care

B

306 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 2:39 AM

Thank you for all your insight. I'm quite sure I'll be better because of it. I do have questions you may be able to assist me with. When I use the guide for chip,pitch,etc. several times my ball either goes no where or only 1 ,2 or a few yards. This is frustrating. I wish WGT had an area just for practice for these types of shots with various lies from the most frustrating to the most rewarding. Just a thought. Again thank you for all your help.

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:04 AM

saltiresfan:

Has something changed with the flop shot in the last few weeks? I had been playing it perfectly pin high but now I'm leaving every single shot well short. I've tried to compensate but I don't know if the shot has changed or my club. Definitely different though imo.

+1, salt - I have experienced the same thing recently. It appears as if the distance penalty for shots not dinged has increased dramatically. Before a slight mishit - just early or just late of the 'ding' would result in loss of a yard or so at most - now it's 2 - 3 yds penalty or more..

• obielee
    355 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 5:16 PM

different subject if allowed: can you hit a fade or draw shot on wgt, if so how?

RSS