Forums

Help › Forums

Texas Lone Stars (New Membership)

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 23 2023 6:32 PM (5 replies)
  • jimisles27
    20 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2023 6:31 PM

Jimisles27 here from Texas Lone Stars. I've been a member of TLS since July 2017 and I thought this is a good time to recruit new members. We're a great bunch, with a good mix of players of all levels, though a majority rank Legend of higher. 

Here are the benefits with joining Texas Lone Stars:

• Chat via FB messenger & Discord (great way to build comradery)
    • Weekly brackets & tournaments (some free / some credit paid)
    • H2H League (real time play) with prize pool starting June 15th 2023
    • Team Tournaments 
    • Clashes - Many of our members participate, yet not a requirement

One of the top benefits joining TLS is willingness of our members to selflessly help improve the game of others. Many have seen their games elevated with just a few tweaks.

So if you're looking for an active club or perhaps a change of scenery, come check us out!!!!!

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 12:29 PM

Hi, Jim.  Former member of TLS here.  I have a friend who may be looking for a new club, but he's not a good fit for ours.  Do you guys still have the requirement that you give the owner & directors your email address... or else you'll be kicked out of the club?  Cheers.

• cbirdnum1
    382 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 1:32 PM

Hey Sam/Scott! Good to hear from you man. We ask for the email so we can send what the club offers and expects. We have members here now that have not provided an email, but they meet the member expectations, so they remain in good standing. So no, not providing an email does not mean you will be kicked out of the club. 

• jimisles27
    20 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 2:06 PM

Hi Sam. I remember you and hope all is well.

Casey will be responding to your reply shortly..

• Mitch2992
    204 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 4:15 PM

Hello, watched you guys over the years. Might be a fit. I use to clash a lot, just a little now…WGT doesn’t want to expand prizes so it only benefits one club. Don’t turf for the same reason, I’m VERY competitive but WGT gives nothing to compete for, I will however get involved in club tourneys and leagues. Don’t count on me to push a lot of XP….will participate in Discord and like playing H2H for fun. Looking to have some fun, play golf and joke around.

• jimisles27
    20 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2023 6:32 PM

Hi Mitch,

Back in the day, we were up there in Clashes & Turf Wars. It was epic and fun. Though our members participate in those events, we're more focused within our Club Events. 

Reason for the recruitment is to recreate what Texas Lone Stars was all about. Members match playing versus each other. Rekindle the competitive play within the club. 

I can give more insight via email. My email address is crazyisles@yahoo.com 

RSS