2 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2023 2:28 PM

Im trying to update my equipment how do i find the main menu

• BlackBogey
    250 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 6:55 AM

BelmarBilly:

I can't help you with "Main Menu" as that comes up each and every time I open the app launcher. 

I assume you are asking where to find Equipment Upgrades, so you need to head to the Pro Shop which can be found on the bottom of the main opening screen highlighted in a white button.  From there you can select what category you want to upgrade (Drivers, irons, wedges, balls, etc..) and then you can filter the results down further by clicking the little Tee icon in the lower right corner. This will allow you to filter by brand and also to sort results based on price.  It's not the best laid out system and could use some upgrades to navigation/searches/comparisons, but you should be able to find your around from this.  I would provide screenshots but apparently you have to use an image hosting service which I do not have.

• BlackBogey
    250 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2023 7:01 AM

Also search ------>>> in the upper right of this forum for Scott Hope's Pro Shop Equipment Tables - a valuable spreadsheet that can be used for comparisons between every model club/ball offered in the game.  He updates it after each WGT club/ball upgrade, and can be invaluable when trying to decide when to upgrade and what to upgrade to, especially for the balls since there are so many available.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2023 7:00 AM

BelmarBilly:

# Here is your main menu game page and yellow arrow points to Pro Shop where you go  to upgrade your equipment:

Hope this helps you

Listee

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2023 9:13 AM

I have found that if you use the WGT website you have more options and can better compare😀😀 I have found equipment on the web site not listed in pro shop of App. 

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2023 4:35 PM

CSM111:

I have found that if you use the WGT website you have more options and can better compare😀😀 I have found equipment on the web site not listed in pro shop of App. 

## Yes as CSM111 has stated you can also get to the PRO SHOP from the wgt.com website just click on PRO SHOP under the yellow arrow and a drop down menu will appear.

Again.... I hope you find this helpful.

Listee

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2023 5:45 PM

Spot on great replay and instruction 

• BlackBogey
    250 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2023 4:48 PM

CSM111:

Care to share what items you've found in the web based pro shop that aren't on the app pro shop?

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 9:08 AM

40 drivers on web site, 34 in pro shop of app, you can go figure which ones are missing , I will be more specific later but I have bought clubs off of web siie not in pro shop in app, Or maybe just my iPhone maybe others can shed light on this , have a great day 😀

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2023 9:18 AM

I may stand corrected, I guess you have to be careful what filters you have switched on and off 

• PAGES
RSS