Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 4/26

Wed, May 10 2023 9:59 AM (29 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 8:25 AM

Hey everyone , 

Here are the patch notes for this months update!

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update (when you have the option to update your game). 

iOS Support and Updates

WGT has made system updates that now require iOS players to have iOS 11 or later installed on their mobile devices. To check your current iOS version, navigate to Settings > General > About. There, on the top of your screen, you'll see what iOS version your device is running.

Country Club Tournament Creation Updates

• Country Club Custom Course Creation
    • You can now create your custom courses in game!
    • Custom Shot Clock option
    • Added Starting Soon cards in a club’s active tournaments section to show tournaments that haven’t started yet

Country Club Tournaments Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where changes to any round applied to all rounds
    • Fixed a display issue where “Tiers: All” changes to “Tiers: Custom” on the Review page
    • Fixed an issue where changing a round’s duration may change back to 24 hours

Skins Game Mode Is Now On All Devices

• 2-4 player mode
    • Take the fewest strokes per hole in group match play to win
    • Skins is cross platform!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue in Friends where Friends Online {0} showed in unrelated pages
    • Fixed a matchmaking issue that caused a country club to match with themselves in Turf War
    • Fixed the web course notebook so it can be fully used in browser

Cow Print Bucket Hat

• Head to the Pro Shop for the new Cow Print Bucket Hat
    • We assure you it will be udderly satisfying to crush the green wearing this rad hat

Miscellaneous

• The new PING G430 Clubs have hit the pro shop
    • Barnyard Bash Showdown starting on 5/15

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 8:57 AM

Ehm, Nico, hasn't the ability to create custom courses existed for years? Or was there some new feature added? Does "You can now create them in game" mean on the launcher/mobilne as well, instead of just on the website? 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 9:10 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Ehm, Nico, hasn't the ability to create custom courses existed for years? Or was there some new feature added? Does "You can now create them in game" mean on the launcher/mobilne as well, instead of just on the website? 

yes it means you can create them via the launcher/mobile. In game = app since the website is not in game

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 9:39 AM

I'm guessing that the fix for the chat box wasn't addressed yet again?

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 10:36 AM

Nico, my club is winding up regularly with several tourneys named “Friendly Active Players Club Tournament” since the UI for making them on mobile changed.  

Can the place where the name of the tourney should appear be modified to show better that it is a re-fillable line?  Gray it out (like chat box)?  Or just change the words to “(Type name of tourney here)”

Thanks.

• Jeeper38
    58 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2023 12:35 PM

Not seeing the skins game on my iPad yet?

• okiechuck
    6,447 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2023 8:06 PM

WGTNico:
    Country Club Custom Course Creation

I just created a CTTH Tournament in the Club Tournaments section of the Web Page. I intentionally chose to start the tourney "immediately". This is after I posted a note in my Clubs Forum instructing everyone to start ALL tournaments immediately and to ignore the Midnight pacific time. There is absolutely no benefit in starting a tournament 9 to 12 hours later than when it is posted. Please remove this totally worthless item as it is beyond belief that someone thought of it in the first place.

Cheers

• FuturaUK
    1,364 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2023 9:39 AM

Hi Nico,

ref this section of the latest update:

Skins Game Mode Is Now On All Devices

• 2-4 player mode
    • Take the fewest strokes per hole in group match play to win
    • Skins is cross platform!

We have a player in the Club I am a director in, who plays on his tablet . He is unable to be 'invited' to a skins game with fellow members. Yesterday (Saturday 29th April) we attempted, on 4 occasions, to invite him into a game with 3 other players ( all who play on their pc ) and each time without success.

He is able to play with us when we set up a stroke play game.

Can you clarify why this is happening please?

Hope this all makes sense?

Kind regards

Les  aka FuturaUK

Director in The Wolf Pack CC.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2023 10:54 AM

Jeeper38:
    Not seeing the skins game on my iPad yet?

Check WGT in the app store to see if an update is available.

• okiechuck
    6,447 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2023 1:37 PM

I am at my wits end over this delay starting of the CC tournaments. I've been playing and hosting CC tournament since 2011 and never had a problem with a tourney starting when I click "OK" after setting one up. Maybe if someone could explain the need to have the tourney start some 19 hours later, I am a reasonable man and would try to understand. But for what I can see, it appears that someone was needing a few programming hours and this is what they came up with. 

Does anyone else find this a foolish a venture

Cheers

RSS