Forums

Help › Forums

Results?

Thu, Apr 27 2023 2:30 PM (7 replies)
  • WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 7:03 AM

Hi all, 

I used to be a PC player and hadn't played in a few years, recently started up again playing in the app, my question is............where do I find ready go results?

I am in all probability being exceptionally dim but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I can find them on the ordinary webpage but not in the app?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 10:29 AM

WoodenHands:

Hi all, 

I used to be a PC player and hadn't played in a few years, recently started up again playing in the app, my question is............where do I find ready go results?

Hi Doug,  hope all is well with you. 

If it's your own results you want to see just click "scores" then the one you want.

Edit: Sorry I should have paid proper attention to your last line, I go to the web page :-(

Ok, on the app.  After you go to tournaments, go to "My Tournaments" and then "Tournament Results".

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 10:57 AM

Thanks pdb1, was used to what I was used to, old dog, new tricks.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 10:58 AM

WoodenHands:

Hi all, 

I am in all probability being exceptionally dim but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

The APP's a mess, when it comes to results. You need to tap "game mode", "tournament", "my tournament" and then "tournament results". That should show the ones you've played, but it's a complete mess, at least in my case. I see 10 results, a few current ones mixed with a CTTH I played a month ago, lol. But if I tap "show all tournament" (on the top right), I can see finished RGs, which I don't play.

But checking them on this site is still much better. 

Great to see you back, Dougie. I was just remembering the fun and excitement I had in the early days at Drogo and was wondering how you, Ray, John and Chris were doing. 

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 10:59 AM

DodgyPutter:

WoodenHands:

Hi all, 

Hi Doug,  hope all is well with you. 

If it's your own results you want to see just click "scores" then the one you want.

Edit: Sorry I should have paid proper attention to your last line, I go to the web page :-(

Ok, on the app.  After you go to tournaments, go to "My Tournaments" and then "Tournament Results".

Hi Alan, why I want to look at my results is anyone's guess? Got a lot of catching up to do!

I'm not too bad, hope you're doing well.

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2023 2:30 PM

AnaNikolaj:

WoodenHands:

Hi all, 

The APP's a mess, when it comes to results. You need to tap "game mode", "tournament", "my tournament" and then "tournament results". That should show the ones you've played, but it's a complete mess, at least in my case. I see 10 results, a few current ones mixed with a CTTH I played a month ago, lol. But if I tap "show all tournament" (on the top right), I can see finished RGs, which I don't play.

But checking them on this site is still much better. 

Great to see you back, Dougie. I was just remembering the fun and excitement I had in the early days at Drogo and was wondering how you, Ray, John and Chris were doing. 

Hey Jure, how are you? 

Sorry I missed your post before, great to hear from you though. They were fun days for sure, matchplay late at night with some good shots and some awful ones, plenty.of laughs though, happy days.

If you ever want to hammer someone at matchplay then hit me up 😂

RSS