• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 2:17 AM

JFC, there he goes again!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 3:08 AM

pdb1:

Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to 'bait' people, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction.

Trolling is when someone post or comments online to deliberately upset others. In short: Trolling is when someone deliberately tries to upset others online.

Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative (or offensive) messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble or upset someone.

the act of leaving an (insulting) message on the internet in order to annoy someone: They proposed a new law on internet trolling. There are people who create several different profiles at once for the purposes of trolling.

I fit in none of those .

Let me FIFY. You PERFECTLY fit in the above criteria. (To facilitate your reading comprehension, I kindly bolded the part you should focus in particular.) The only difference from the above definition is that you irritate people more in an indirect, passive, sly, cunning way like an old snake. Oh, yeah... I instantly forgot. You must avoid a permanent moderation, if not a lifetime ban at all costs, eh?

pdb1:
    There I go with the truth again .

OMFG! (Need Steff's picture of Robert Downey Jr.)

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 12:38 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    JFC, there he goes again!

I have to admit, that made me laugh 😂  Having said that, I don't think Paul was trolling here.  He was just expressing his thoughts.

As to whether using apparel bonuses (the subject of this thread) or playing from the red / easy tees helps you get promoted, there is no question that it does.  It's like hitting the EASY button on your ranked rounds.

I look at it this way.  There are two ways you can get to the top of Pikes Peak.  You can drive your car to the top or you can hike to the top.  I have much more respect for those who hike.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 1:26 PM

It is a long slow road  when i was closing in on TC a 29 wouldnt change my average at all and a 28  only changed it by 0.01%  slow road but doable without red tees

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 4:11 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    OMFG!

Sorry I'm late, here ya' go Simon:

RSS