Forums

Help › Forums

Has to be a better way....

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 8 2023 4:27 AM (9 replies)
  • Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2023 5:00 PM

As I progress through the levels and tiers, I am constantly looking to upgrade my equipment, especially balls.  However, the current set up is not conducive to comparing options with balls.  Yes, you can filter on distance, price, and spin but I would like to be able to search against all capabilities, especially meter speed.  Seems there should be a way to filter on all so we could look at all aspects.  Example: if I am looking for a sleeve of balls under ten dollars with a 5 spin, 4 distance, and 5 meter speed, I have to look through several balls to find what I am looking for.

Basically a MS Excel format or something similar.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2023 11:26 AM

@ OP

Paul posted everything he needed to and gave full credit to the master of this game's tech. If Scott Hope posted it, you know it's well researched and on point.

That said, Scott's post is from 9 years ago. With inflation and wgt;'s insatiable greed, you may have trouble finding everything you want in a sleeve of balls for under 10 bucks.

..sayin'

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2023 1:23 PM

Don't worry Colin, all the links in my tables thread, from page 1 to 51, go to the most up-to-date table.

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 7:50 AM

This all good and well but where is it posted WGT?  My assumption is this is a personal work-around and not WGT.

Thanks for sending.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 9:46 AM

Cheers Paul.  ; )

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Sat, Apr 8 2023 4:27 AM

balls got cheaper, dont last long, dont go very far, and the good balls that played well at a reasonable price are gone. WGT  keeps finding ways to make the game not so appealing any more. i just dont play as much as i used to. when flash left so did this game.

RSS