• PAGES
  • Kittykat2017
    503 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 4:37 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 10:36 AM

Whatever the stated reasons , it makes a total mockery of the leaderboard !

• Mightymousemv
    574 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 1:38 PM

Would like to add something else on the last clash on a different angle, we were handed our share of difficult golf courses like many, which is why it’s IMO irresponsible of WGT to mix in Best of Par Fives, as any team that draws that course multiple times is going to have a huge scoring advantage over a team that draws a heavy dose of these very difficult courses.  I realize it’s random, but there’s no doubt an advantage.  So I guess I’m calling the last clash standings equally unfair.

• i1488
    44 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 6:08 PM

alosso:

WGTNico:
    when clubs get deleted for certain reasons, they get removed from being searched, butunfortunately they still stay in Turf War Leaderboards

Then, please explain this case:

"#21 with 4,153 trophies is Venom, L1 with 0 XPs. One player, last round in 2015."

How can a CC with 0 XPs since 2015 have 4,000+ trophies?

WGT needs to add a like or upvote button to posts.  Here is +1,000,000 for your comment alosso.

Oh WGT, since I'm new and still on moderation, will you please fix the daily grind achievement on my account.  I hope it is a real person at WGT that reads these posts and not some AI bot.

• PAGES
RSS