Help › Forums

Locked Out of Account! Too good?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 15 2023 1:48 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Aerospacemetals
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 7:58 PM

FYI I’m an iOS player that does pretty well in this game. So I was tired of playing as a level 93 on the original account I created. Realized that if I start over and buy the Titleist clubs early on and just play from shorter tees I would do well. Proceeded to shoot scores around 62 average and was winning tournaments at the Pro Level. Tried to login with my game today (Monday) and for some reason I’m getting errors and I can’t login. Is it possible that an admin locked me out because I’m too good? Doesn’t seem fair when there’s players on here that average 53 at the champion level with upgraded equipment (probably from using the strategy of buying equipment with winnings from early stage?). Any advice is welcome because I’ve restarted my phone, quit the app, downloaded latest iOS and everything but still can’t login on my phone to play. Weird. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 9:41 AM

It's not weird. You've been banned for having multiple accounts which is a violation of the T&C.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 9:43 AM

If your locked out of your account how do you post on here!

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 10:59 AM

Name not searchable

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 11:27 AM

callaghan159:

Name not searchable

REALLY??!! Now THAT is weird 'cause I was recently told that every one of these accounts are LEGIT!

Wrong again! This was EXACTLY the OP's motive to create another account here.

No signs of multis, huh? LOL

P.S. : Just to avoid any confusion, Brian, the message beyond the inserted image isn't for you. And don't ask me for whom then. You'll soon be seeing a long essay coming up shortly.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 11:54 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

REALLY??!! Now THAT is weird 'cause I was recently told that every one of these accounts are LEGIT!

Wrong again! This was EXACTLY the OP's motive to create another account here.

Perhaps we should make whoever it was who said that a trophy:  KING OF MISINFORMATION ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜

I believe WGTNico said in Discord that 2nd accounts (eg. restarts) are allowed, but only if you permanently close or delete your 1st account first.  In other words, you can only have one active account at a time.  I have also heard that if you go this route, you will not be able to earn any credits or prizes in tournaments with your restart account until your restart account reaches the tier you were at previously with your 1st account.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 12:01 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

Not arguing that point one way or another BUT....This OP and everything contained within just screams... "I am trolling you"

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2023 12:18 PM

SamSpayed:
    Perhaps we should make whoever it was who said that a trophy:  KING OF MISINFORMATION ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

SamSpayed:
    I believe WGTNico said in Discord that 2nd accounts (eg. restarts) are allowed, but only if you permanently close or delete your 1st account first.  In other words, you can only have one active account at a time.  I have also heard that if you go this route, you will not be able to earn any credits or prizes in tournaments with your restart account until your restart account reaches the tier you were at previously with your 1st account.

Thanks for the info, Sam. It sounds fair enough.

PureGro1:

Oh no, PG... I love this song! ๐Ÿ™

• PAGES
RSS