Forums

Help › Forums

Monthly Earnings Leaderboard

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 3 2023 1:41 PM (9 replies)
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 11:55 AM

I used to love checking the monthly leaderboard to see where I stacked up against others in that category, but it has only displayed the top 15 for a few months now and I’m not in the top 15 lol

Is that something WGT is going to fix or will it always remain the top 15 now? Could be i missed the update notification 

edit: apparently this was my 1,000th post 🤪

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 12:24 PM

There's a workaround.

Go and check the leaderboard as usual, then click on "More >" which will guide you to another page designed and dedicated only for leaderboards.

From there, switch around between this month, year-to-date and career. You'll then be able to see the rankings in full mode.

Hope it helps. And congrats on your 1,000th post and beyond!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2023 9:56 PM

(Monthly Earnings Leaderboard)

IMHO, this is the most crooked section of WGT's portal, negating their own T&Cs:

"WGT Credits do not have monetary or stored value or any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent and are not redeemable for money at any time." (Section 3)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 7:48 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

There's a workaround.

Go and check the leaderboard as usual, then click on "More >" which will guide you to another page designed and dedicated only for leaderboards.

From there, switch around between this month, year-to-date and career. You'll then be able to see the rankings in full mode.

I know that's how it worked before. But since I came back from retirement a month ago, I tap on "more" and the new page, that opens up, is still showing top 15 only... 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 10:56 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    I know that's how it worked before. But since I came back from retirement a month ago, I tap on "more" and the new page, that opens up, is still showing top 15 only... 

I bolded the part you missed above. Please read it again.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 12:42 PM

alosso:

(Monthly Earnings Leaderboard)

IMHO, this is the most crooked section of WGT's portal, negating their own T&Cs:

"WGT Credits do not have monetary or stored value or any credit balance of real currency or its equivalent and are not redeemable for money at any time." (Section 3)

Wow that answers my question! (Followed by a massive eye roll)

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 12:42 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

There's a workaround.

Thanks, I’ll try that but it has only been the top 15 for a while and maybe this is the fix

edit: thanks, that works and is silly to have to do that

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 1:29 PM

BWerthy:
    thanks, that works

Glad to hear that! :)

BWerthy:
    and is silly to have to do that

LOL I know.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 1:36 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

AnaNikolaj:

I bolded the part you missed above. Please read it again.

I read that and thought you were just explaining one can choose a different time grame, lol. A combo of sloppy reading and English being my 3rd language... Thank you for taking the time to explain. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 1:41 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Thank you for taking the time to explain. 

Glad I could be a help, Mr. Nikolaj. Cheers.

RSS