Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Galaxy Classic

Mon, Mar 6 2023 6:18 PM (8 replies)
  • Luke7Leidal
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 6:07 AM

Anyone know when we'll be receiving the $20 off $100 coupon from the Golf Galaxy Classic? Hoping to go buy some new golf shoes! 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 3:23 PM

Luke7Leidal:

Anyone know when we'll be receiving the $20 off $100 coupon from the Golf Galaxy Classic? Hoping to go buy some new golf shoes! 

I got mine in my Inbox today.

• Luke7Leidal
    3 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2023 3:56 PM

I did too. Can't quite figure out how to use it. Online the cart isn't showing a discount. And honestly I think I'd rather use in store. Not sure how to go about doing that. 

• DaltonW47
    43 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2023 6:31 AM

Got notice in my inbox today.  Clicked link - don't see the discount or coupon anywhere - just takes me to the Golf Galaxy Homepage.  ???????

• Alo9433
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2023 7:17 AM

Same here,,how do we find and redeem golf galaxy discount,,takes you too website but nothing mentioned about discount..any ideas 

Please and thanks 

• ChunknChuck
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 1:33 PM

I chatted with Golf Galaxy online chat and lady said the only coupons available right now are $20 off $100 thru Dick's Sporting Goods which is affiliated.  She knew nothing about this WGT thing and recommended I contact WGT.  How does one do that?

• BlackBogey
    267 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 3:35 PM

In for the follow because I'm getting exact same thing.  I clicked "link" from WGT Inbox and was taken to GG homepage, no coupon code to apply at checkout or anything that I could find.

I did go ahead and buy a TM TP5X personalized ball bundle because it was on sale ($227.99 on sale for $159.98, so 30%).  I realize no discounts may be available on these on certain other items due to manufacturer restrictions, but I can't find anything on the $20 of $100 anywhere.

• Luke7Leidal
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 6:18 PM

I submitted a request for support here: https://m.wgt.com/help/request?ref=wgt

Unfortunately they told me it should work at checkout. I asked about using in store and haven't received a response yet. 

Maybe if more people submit support requests it'll get more attention. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2023 9:54 PM

ChunknChuck:

I chatted with Golf Galaxy online chat and lady said the only coupons available right now are $20 off $100 thru Dick's Sporting Goods which is affiliated.  She knew nothing about this WGT thing and recommended I contact WGT.  How does one do that?

Email them at members@worldgolftour.com

RSS