Help › Forums

Robbed

Tue, Mar 7 2023 8:02 PM (21 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2023 8:37 PM

AlvaroGil1:
    Simon got his no reply. Now he knows.

In response to your post on my wall, that's not how I said it.

I saw your payment had been made in euro so I was just wondering why, that's all.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 12:39 AM

AlvaroGil1:
    4 country club passes bough and I NEVER buy them.
    Somewhere, the selection "Buy CC passes automatically" may have been activated. De-select ?in the settings?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 2:14 AM

Deleted by the author

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 11:04 AM

I feel there's something carried over from elsewhere going on here and I'm not sure if this helps anyway but....is it possible that he pays into his google account and what's seen on the receipt is google paying wgt, from Dublin. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Feb 28 2023 3:42 PM

DodgyPutter:
    is it possible that he pays into his google account and what's seen on the receipt is google paying wgt, from Dublin. 

Yes, it is very possible, dodgy and that's what I thought it was, too. But then whenever you pay from your Google account, is the currency always shown in euro regardless of your location as the Google office is in Dublin?

⇩ EDIT : I see. Thanks, dodgy. ⇩

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2023 1:14 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Yes, it is very possible, dodgy and that's what I thought it was, too. But then whenever you pay from your Google account, is the currency always shown in euro regardless of your location as the Google office is in Dublin?

Yes that's what I meant, as to the whether it's true or not I don't know as I didn't even know there was a receipt.  On my bank statement payments show in sterling but I'm not sure that means much as it's the same with money I took out a cash machine in Spain.

• AlvaroGil1
    37 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2023 2:41 PM

It's all good. Customer support is good. Game is good. Dollars and euros good too. Sorry for the disturbance. Maybe logging in Steam was my undoing. Coins and balls not missed. Now playing in Chelsea learning to play with a new ball. Enjoying the game. Learning new things every day. 

I love this game. 

RSS