Forums

Help › Forums

Bugs in WGT

Sat, Dec 2 2023 7:07 PM (27 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 1:50 PM

Hey everyone, 

Let's have an open discussion on the bugs that exist in this game that we all care for. 

I know I did a thread like this last year (even used the same line as I did above). However, it feels like a good time to bring it back and start a new one. If you're interested in reading the one from last March/April, here is the link:

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/698758.aspx

Here are some bugs in WGT that I know:

• showdown
    • inoffensive in game chat messages being ***** out 
    • rare tiebreaker issue in coin rooms that ONLY effects some goals & achievements 
    • CTTH St. Andrews Goal issue (got word today this one's been fixed and will be reflected in the next update end of February)
    • the very annoying "always on" inbox notification 
    • duplicate emails for private messages and wall posts

I will happily add to this list if I missed any and will even test and get some open tickets for any actual bug you all report.

Now I wanna make sure this thread focuses on just the bugs and glitches within WGT. This is not a thread for suggestions or changes to features in game. Things like Toptracer not having a place to "live" is a feature (annoying yes) and not a bug/glitch.

I wanna do discussions like these and the Q&A at least once a month with you all here in the forums as well so expect more things like these!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:01 PM

There is a bug when Renting a set of IRONS that after the rental is over the game changes the "Required" 6th bag slot that's designated for your Irons to a wedge and throws the hybrid back in. Many people are perplexed by how to get their irons back into their bag.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:02 PM

MarchieB:

There is a bug when Renting a set of IRONS that after the rental is over the game changes the "Required" 6th bag slot that's designated for your Irons to a wedge and throws the hybrid back in. Many people are perplexed by how to get their irons back into their bag.

ah ya you're right I did forget about that one. Thanks!

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:09 PM

WGTNico:
    showdown

Does this refer to the dreaded "bogey"  glitch or is there other problems in the showdowns?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:09 PM

Not sure if this still exists but there used to be a bug that during Clashes the game doesn't actually load as a Clash Round (Stableford scoring) but as a Regular 9 hole Ranked Round (Stroke Scoring). When it does happen you can catch it because when the CC pass screen comes up it does not have the "Club vs. Club" clash logo.

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:21 PM

HamdenPro:
    Does this refer to the dreaded "bogey"  glitch or is there other problems in the showdowns?

Yes it is referring to the bogey glitch

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:22 PM

MarchieB:

Not sure if this still exists but there used to be a bug that during Clashes the game doesn't actually load as a Clash Round (Stableford scoring) but as a Regular 9 hole Ranked Round (Stroke Scoring). When it does happen you can catch it because when the CC pass screen comes up it does not have the "Club vs. Club" clash logo.

I have heard that one happens on Kiawah, I am unsure if it happens on any other courses that are apart of clash

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 2:54 PM

Please address the issue where players are locked out of the chat box. You can see the number of lines of chat that you have missed in a shadowed box but you can't click the box to get back into chat until you play your next shot.

Rather annoying and has been going on since the end of flash.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 4:25 PM

WGTNico:

MarchieB:

I have heard that one happens on Kiawah, I am unsure if it happens on any other courses that are apart of clash

Yes still happens if you try to play immediately after a new clash event round starts

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 4:57 PM

Hi Nico , you know about this one but it’s not listed , not all tee markers are visible when making club tournaments on mobile app. 

RSS