Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown scoring help

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 30 2023 6:16 AM (9 replies)
  • Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 3:00 PM

My first foray into showdown. I shot 2 under for my 1st 3 holes. 25-30 mph winds didn't help. Anyways, I missed the cut. 

Forgive my ignorance. Trying to make heads or tails of this scorecard. Says +4 vs par??

yH3Zwmma3EbtH3Zt6

• GreenLaser
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 3:57 PM

It looks like it gave you bogeys on the 6 holes you didn't finish before time ran out on that round.  I'm not sure if all Showdowns provide a second chance, but this one lets you try again if you missed the cut with the first round.  Make sure you finish all the holes before time runs out this time.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 3:59 PM

Thanks, I tried to start the 2nd round but it said I had to wait a day. I think there was a clock  running out as we finished. 

• GreenLaser
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 4:06 PM

Yeah, I think you have to wait for the first try of the first round clock to run out before you can try for the second chance.  Then I think it takes a few minutes for WGT to verify the scores to see who qualified.  As of now, you have about 17 hours to qualify during your second chance.  

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 5:29 PM

Appreciate your help, but I just played 6 more holes, it gave me a final score of +1 when I had several birds and no bogies. lol 

Think I'll stick to CC tourney and coin games. 

• GreenLaser
    172 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:00 PM

That's messed up. :-(  I knew WGT had problems with the Showdowns, but I didn't know there was that much of a problem.  I haven't run into problems yet, but I haven't played many Showdowns. It may just be a matter of time before it gets me, too.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2023 6:16 AM

Duphpherer:

Appreciate your help, but I just played 6 more holes, it gave me a final score of +1 when I had several birds and no bogies. lol 

Think I'll stick to CC tourney and coin games. 

Played 18 hole today and was awarded 1 piece of apparrel that I use. I will accept that but what pisses me off is the 6 Maxxed apparell boxes. At this rate I will be 150 years old when I get to 10 with the apparerel. What a joke. LMFAO

RSS