Forums

Help › Forums

KIND ACT

Thu, Feb 9 2023 4:46 PM (26 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 11:32 AM

callaghan159:
    I have had this happen to me a lot of times when I gifted in the "12 days of christmas" or the  "Christmas in July". I never really expected a thank you, but its still the proper thing to do. Cheers

I do not disagree. I just felt a thank you was in order after being begged to forfeit 250,000 coins (useless to some and not so useless to others). t felt it was not the same is if I gifted someone balls, notebook, etc..

The former resulted from being begged  and the latter because I wanted to.

• Acats
    22 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 12:32 PM

There are a few out here that do random acts of kindness...key word is "few".  It does not surprise me that You are one of them Stef.  Have always appreciated you taking the high-road on here.  Thanks.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 12:53 PM

Acats:
    Have always appreciated you taking the high-road on here. 

Well, let's not get carried away!  Regrettably, sometimes I take the low road.

I do appreciate you saying so. :)

EDIT: There are way more "more" generous members than me.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 1:36 PM

IamNicklaus:
    Wasn't about me , it was an illustration of the deficiency of simple basic good manners . But I'm sure you know that !

There is certainly a deficiency of simple, basic good manners today.  Here's hoping that, should you ever perform an act of generosity again, the recipient thanks you properly.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 2:32 PM

SamSpayed:

IamNicklaus:
    Wasn't about me , it was an illustration of the deficiency of simple basic good manners . But I'm sure you know that !

There is certainly a deficiency of simple, basic good manners today.  Here's hoping that, should you ever perform an act of generosity again, the recipient thanks you properly.

Thankyou for your contribution to the thread .

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 3:16 PM

He is possibly one of the nicest person k know in this game.

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 7:56 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:07 PM

pdb1:
    Long windedness was not intentional here

Holy crap Paul!!!

You lost me at "IDK"!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:27 PM

IamNicklaus:
    Thankyou for your contribution to the thread .

Thanks to both of you :-)

RSS