Mon, Sep 11 2023 1:02 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2023 6:27 AM

callaghan159:

bugman1492:

They don't care  only want your money

Well daaaaaaa, they are a business and like any other business they want people to spend money on their business.🤣🤣🤣

Lmao...

• MDWa
    23 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2023 5:52 PM

After I read this post I was a little confused; so maybe you could enlighten me.Heres my example I need enlightened on. If I was to be lets say 25 ft from the pin and a little to the right, when I click on my camera does it not give me a view of to the pin? Yes it does. so my question is this, Why cant where my ball is be the new pin placement?you have the grid already thereI see the way the green is sloping, I dont get it, there are already  grids showing the dots and elevation, if I was 70 ft away same thing?

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Sep 11 2023 1:02 PM

The photos are most likely taken in relation to a point on the green (or two points if there's two pin positions).  So a 'group' of photos will make up a circle around one pin position, and the full set of photos will make concentric circles around the pin position.  That can't be said for just any point on the green.

Here is a video Chad Nelson made many years ago during the photographing of Royal St Georges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8h8XYbvum4

• PAGES
RSS