Forums

Help › Forums

Launcher not working on Windows PC

Fri, Feb 3 2023 10:16 AM (52 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 10:13 AM

Essisdaddy:
    Hi Scott, no, I upgraded last autumn when our office machines went over to 11 - seemed pointless using different versions on different computers if I didn't have to, but, yep, it's enabled

and for what it's worth so are Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Platform

Okay Phil. You have got some functionality going with bluestacks, as limited as that may be, but I'll keep you in mind in case I have a light bulb moment.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Feb 1 2023 10:31 AM

ScottHope:

Okay Phil. You have got some functionality going with bluestacks, as limited as that may be, but I'll keep you in mind in case I have a light bulb moment.

And if Bluestacks if not good enough, you can also try the  NOX imulator

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2023 10:16 AM

garyk49:
    And if Bluestacks if not good enough, you can also try the  NOX imulator

NOX installed - my doG it was a PAIN getting it, but you were good enough to suggest it so I saw it through and I'm happy I did.

Bluestacks wins on aesthetics, NOX's graphics are a little less excellent - still not bad - but NOX wins on useability, hands down.

With Bluestacks, as I said, it's like playing the flash game circa 2013 - I hit 80% of shots early in anticipation of the dreaded jumping meter - but NOX's meter (thus far) is right up there. Still hitting shots early because I'm adjusting to a smooth meter, but liking it a lot.

Thanks, Gary 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

RSS