Help › Forums

Merry Christmas

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 26 2022 7:05 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2022 11:22 AM

I woke up this morning - lying in bed, initially thought I had no reason to get up.  Maybe I will just lie here all day.   Then I got excited because it snowed and I always look forward to cleaning my driveway.  I will then clean Evan's driveway and George's on the other side.  Then the old people's driveway on the corner of the bay.  SAD - that on Christmas I am excited about cleaning driveways.  But then later I get to see my 3 year old granddaughter, Angel....  I will also see my other grand kids, Anna and Josh... then I will have a Christmas drink (Eggnog and special liqueur) with my adult children.  Then Christmas dinner with all my kids and grand kids AND my wife's parents and siblings families.    Then I will talk/text on Whatsapp with my siblings and 92 year old mother who are away for Christmas.  Then I will talk in private with my dad and other loved ones who are no longer with us.   FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY.  That's what Christmas is all about.   Without that - somedays you feel like staying in bed.. But not me.. not today!!!  MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL.  Henry Kawa.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 9:49 AM

Sounds like a good day, Henry. It's the people in our lives that make life worth living. Your post is an excellent example. Happy New Year too! 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 11:31 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Henry. All the best to you and your family for a safe and prosperous 2023. Cheers

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 12:35 PM

Henry...probably the best, and most sincere, post you have written on here. 

ct

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 12:44 PM

ct690911:

Henry...probably the best, and most sincere, post you have written on here. 

ct

where been colin, havent seen you in the forums for a long time. 🤣🤣🤣.HNY

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 7:05 PM
    My thoughts are with you henry and your better half . Good vibes coming your way .
  • PAGES
RSS