Forums

Help › Forums

Pay For A Custom Bag

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 11 2022 12:54 PM (4 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2022 3:52 PM

I would gladly pay a one time fee for the ability to break up an "Iron Set". WGT would make good $$$ on this. Being able to drop the PW for a 52 degree, or drop the 3i for a Hybrid would sell more clubs in addition to the fee. This would be a win/win for WGT and players.

I know this is an old topic, but what topic isn't in "Product Suggestions"?

And while I am resurrecting AMAZING but old ideas... How about allowing us to gift apparel that has no attributes? I am asking you to let me give you more $$$, WGT. Let's get this done.

#ChristmasWishList

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2022 2:53 AM

BPeterson8256:
     I am asking you to let me give you more $$, WGT.

I dont think WGT needs more money because they dont listen to the ones that want to spend it.

BPeterson8256:
    drop the 3i for a Hybrid would sell more clubs in addition to the fee. This would be a win/win for WGT and players.

I would go for this idea.

• beerstine
    666 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2022 12:37 AM

Most equipment manufacturers today usually market their iron sets 5-PW or GW, assuming most players want hybrids or 5 and even 7 woods replacing the long irons.

If not for all sets, the L100 iron set (which nearly identical in spec to the L97s except for meter) would be a great place to offer a mix and match or hybrid set, and give the veteran and heavy players an incentive to buy new gear, likely at a premium price, and really make it an endgame set with superior attributes.  

Nah, they'll just make another $15 ball that goes poof when it's used up.

RSS