Forums

Help › Forums

DAMAGED GOODS : accepting new members

Wed, Jul 19 2023 3:03 PM (3 replies)
  • Len1331
    108 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2022 1:48 PM

If you're a new player looking for a Country Club or simply looking for a change, consider giving Damaged Goods a try. A  smaller club with really good people looking to find dedicated players to expand our roster , have some fun and help us grow. We have plenty of tournaments running at all times designed to help us improve our games. We also have year long point based competitions at 3 different levels. (Rookie,Pro,Elite) with champions crowned for each division at the end of the 48 week season. And a 4 week Club tournament at the end of the Season.

We use discord as our primary means of communication. Most of us enjoy getting together in the voice room. Especially during clashes or to play alt shot or match play for our Daily XP game and share a few laughs. 

Come join us and have a great time!

Once in Contact one of our Owners Coachtaz0, Len1331, or Fdoink and we will lead you through what is our Club.

• Len1331
    108 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2023 10:11 AM

Start off the new year in a new Country Club!

• sfranger1
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 5:14 PM

I'm looking to join a new country club the one I'm on is not very active I play everyday I enjoy the game and try to have some fun retired military US army if you could reply to me and let me know if that's possible

• Len1331
    108 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 3:03 PM

f you're a new player looking for a Country Club or simply looking for a change, consider giving Damaged Goods a try. A  smaller club with really good people looking to find dedicated players to expand our roster , have some fun and help us grow. We have plenty of tournaments running at all times designed to help us improve our games. We also have year long point based competitions at 3 different levels. (Rookie,Pro,Elite) with champions crowned for each division at the end of the 48 week season. And a 4 week Club tournament at the end of the Season.

We use discord as our primary means of communication. Most of us enjoy getting together in the voice room. Especially during clashes or to play alt shot or match play for our Daily XP game and share a few laughs. 

Come join us and have a great time!

Once in Contact one of our Owners Coachtaz0, Len1331, or Fdoink and we will lead you through what is our Club.

RSS