Forums

Help › Forums

What's the Point ??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 10 2023 7:03 AM (4 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2022 10:05 PM

Why even have all these abilities that increase distance and spin etc then not be able to use those abilities in CC and public tournaments ?

What a poor rendition of WGT this current Topgolf run arcade game this has become

Very sad

• ArchieBunker85
    61 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2022 2:22 AM

I would probably uninstall this game if they added that dumb apparel to tournaments.

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2022 7:56 AM

tanneralis:

Why even have all these abilities that increase distance and spin etc then not be able to use those abilities in CC and public tournaments ?

What a poor rendition of WGT this current Topgolf run arcade game this has become

Very sad

What's your point?

• Squatch031
    172 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2023 7:03 AM

I thought the same....for a while.  After competing in several tournaments and noticing that there was no apparel bonus allowed, I figured, what is the point.  So I stopped using all the apparel and just went with basic clothing.  To my surprise, my game did not change.  I was using a piece of apparel that added 35 yards to my driver which hits around 282 yards.  It now still hits around 282 yards.  I think the apparel bonus is a scam to get you to spend coins for continuous upgrades.

RSS