Forums

Help › Forums

Glitches?

Mon, Dec 26 2022 1:26 PM (8 replies)
  • GArmstrong8
    1,194 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 10:13 AM

Ok, I'm having a problem with the game glitching.

EX 1: When I line up my drive for a 300(approximate) yd shot, it glitches out to 400 yds and does this 3 or 4 times before stopping.

Ex 2: When I'm getting ready to putt, and I'm setting my distance, it auto starts to shoot on the meter. I don't get all the way over on the meter to where I need to go, before it starts retracting for my shot. I have to do this again 3 or 4 times before I can properly shoot my putt.

EX 3: This goes back to EX 1 but it does this on all shots, not when trying the driver. If I'm, say, using a 7 iron, which is 165 yds, it'll glitch out to 200+ yds. A few times it has done this after I've started my shot and don't notice it until my shot travels waaaay off the mark, sometimes resulting in lost balls.

Ex 4: when these "glitches" happen, in almost all cases, the screen "flutters" or "blinks"  rapidly before the "glitch".

This has been happening since the previous update (not the one Nov. 17th). It didn't happen before, other than having a "choppy" meter. which I'm almost used to.

Thanks for any help with this, and I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Gary

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 3:41 PM

GArmstrong8:

EX 1: When I line up my drive for a 300(approximate) yd shot, it glitches out to 400 yds and does this 3 or 4 times before stopping.

Ex 2: When I'm getting ready to putt, and I'm setting my distance, it auto starts to shoot on the meter. I don't get all the way over on the meter to where I need to go, before it starts retracting for my shot. I have to do this again 3 or 4 times before I can properly shoot my putt.

EX 3: This goes back to EX 1 but it does this on all shots, not when trying the driver. If I'm, say, using a 7 iron, which is 165 yds, it'll glitch out to 200+ yds. A few times it has done this after I've started my shot and don't notice it until my shot travels waaaay off the mark, sometimes resulting in lost balls.

Ex 4: when these "glitches" happen, in almost all cases, the screen "flutters" or "blinks"  rapidly before the "glitch".

This has been happening since the previous update (not the one Nov. 17th). It didn't happen before, other than having a "choppy" meter. which I'm almost used to.

Gary

Check mouse, make sure you don't have any other controller or really any USB device try unplugging them and testing it,  that may be causing a problem with the mouse.

• GArmstrong8
    1,194 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 8:57 AM

PureGro1:

GArmstrong8:

Gary

Check mouse, make sure you don't have any other controller or really any USB device try unplugging them and testing it,  that may be causing a problem with the mouse.

Yes! I switched out my wireless mouse completely and voila! I had previously replaced the batteries, which was no help, but the mouse itself was defective. Didn't notice it anywhere else.

Thanks! Gary

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2022 9:02 AM

Another success for PG Tips.  ; )

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Dec 22 2022 4:25 AM

Neither a glitch nor a bug WGT, but I thought you might like to know about this small spelling error...

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2022 3:56 AM

ScottHope:

Neither a glitch nor a bug WGT, but I thought you might like to know about this small spelling error...

Scott - that is their get-out clause when you don't receive anything.  In the court of WGT law they would not be liable to send you anything because they didn't say you would RECEIVE anything  ;)

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 10:15 AM

Oh, that's a very dirty trick!  8 )

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 11:36 AM

Another spelling error that's been around for a while is after a round, check approach stats...

GREEN IN "RREGULATION"

ScottHope:

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Dec 26 2022 1:26 PM

I haven't seen that one D, but I like the sound of an elongated ar in regulation.  : )

RSS