Forums

Help › Forums

11/15 Update/Bug Fixes

Sat, Nov 26 2022 5:25 PM (89 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:46 PM

As usual...

My monitor's native resolution is the same as yours and i don't have your issue. So it's NOT true FOR you, not for me who wrote the post above about my set up. Actually, i set up an alt playing 1024 x 768 fullscreen having my monitor at the same resolution.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:52 PM

As others have said also, the resolutions in H2H games are not function properly. No tee off buttons, and other issues. 

I did get the resolution of 1024 to work on my PC but after only 3 holes of our stroke play H2H game it forfeited me? 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:56 PM

Yiannis1970:
    My monitor's native resolution is the same as yours and i don't have your issue.

So you were able to set your monitor's resolution to its native 1920x1080 and the game to 1920x1080 / fullscreen and still see the button?  

Yiannis1970:
    Actually, i set up an alt playing 1024 x 768 fullscreen having my monitor at the same resolution.

Glad that worked out for you.  I did some further testing, and it seems that the key to success is to have your game set to a resolution less than 1920x1080, regardless of whether you have it set to fullscreen or window, and regardless of how you set your monitor's resolution.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 12:31 AM

When i set the game at 1024 x 768 and the monitor's resolution is equal or above that number, works.

When i set the game at 1024 x 768 and the monitor's resolution is below, doesn't.

Haven't tried all possible combinations but seems there's a pattern there.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 12:52 AM

Dneirf:

Why not try and be more helpful with your grievances by providing detailed information along with the platform that you are playing World Golf Tour on when such problem/s occur to help the engineers pinpoint the problem/s?

Please provide the platform: Desktop / Moble / iPad / iPhone / etc.

Please provide detailed information describing the problem/s

The ultimate solution is to provide the detailed information along with the playing platform to World Golf Tour Customer Service.

Ranting in Forum Posts with out any regards will not result in any Pars, Goals, or Achievements, and only reflects the broken interior of the one ranting!

CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

Is this guy after a job with WGT?  Take a look at his profile... the CC name, the friends list, and the score history.  One can but laugh  :D

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 3:49 AM

garyk49:
    edit, just out of curiosity I tried a different browser and got the same thing, normal is Edge, tried Chrome, no change.  So it looks like another bugs the boys have created.  Worked fine yesterday and before.

Gary I had the same problem with Chrome and Edge. I downloaded Firefox and it worked for at least 1 survey, will see if it continues. I completed 1 more survey before I got the oops/

Joe

• dflyle
    13 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 8:42 AM

I still have no button, what to do now? 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 9:05 AM

I have only one suggestion to make to WGT.

Every piece of software out there (and i do believe that this game falls into that category) gives you the option to pick whether you want to install an update.

Why can't we have this fundamental liberty to chose whether we are interested in update version according to log? Why should we get every time all these bugs cause WGT wanted to update...wardrobe?

Give us a chance to find a stable version of this game and let us in peace to play it!!!

I know that sounds incredible but this used to be a golf simulation game, so many people were playing cause they were enjoying golf. Now that the game has become an arcade circus golf, why don't you give the chance to anyone above 15 years old to say:

NO, i don't care about goals and achievements.

NO, i don't care about new shoes, t-shirts, pants, stockings...

NO, i don't care waste my time playing coin games.

NO, i don't care about ball effects.

NO, i don't care to see different fonts on every update.

NO, i don't care about different colors either.

NO, i don't care to be the beta tester of every new bug introduced after every update.

Give us the chance and the liberty to decide what we want to have. Stop imposing your will by introducing ridiculous things and on top of that with numerous bugs every time. This is an executable file. Let us decide what we want to do, like all the other softwares out there. Few weeks back, we were talking about GDPR and how Apple manages to put your 2 feet in only one shoe in a split of a second.

Well...the liberty to decide whether i want to update or not, looks quite similar to the ratio of the regulation. Even Microsoft, one of the world's biggest companies, got obliged to abbandon the mandatory updating policy. WGT is the only exe file i know which does not provide the option to run this game with a stable version.

Long story short...Can you give us the chance to NOT update the game when we are not interested in, after reading the log?

• Tim1956
    30 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2022 9:05 AM

email @members@worldgolf.com I did also Maybe they will fix it   

It is because of todays software update

RSS