Forums

Help › Forums

11/15 Update/Bug Fixes

Sat, Nov 26 2022 5:25 PM (89 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 1:58 PM

garyk49:
    Pc Surveys are not working correctly ... it looks like another bugs the boys have created.

Neither are mobile surveys, Gary.

I waited and waited just staring at spinning circle for about 4-5 minutes, knowing that going back or closing the window never does any good and...

eventually I waited only to see this at the end. *sigh*

And it says I've got 'no internet connection'. LMAO HELLO? Whatever...

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 2:19 PM

News from the front.

If you stay with any resolution on fullscreen and your monitor plays in native resolution, the button is there. If you change resolution on your monitor, bye bye....button is gone.

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 3:13 PM

Hey folks!  Your crack(ed) product testers missed another one!

On PC, if one goes to 'Game Options' and selects 'Join Game' in Matchplay, Stroke Play, or Alternate Shot, the 'any' option is gone from the Shot Clock and Timeout Options.

As if it weren't hard enough to find a game already, this should make it nigh to impossible for TL's and above.

Do you folks ever play your game??  With real live people???  It's getting hard to imagine how.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 4:05 PM

we've relayed it to inbrain's support team already, awaiting them to fix

SimonTheBeetle:

garyk49:
    Pc Surveys are not working correctly ... it looks like another bugs the boys have created.

Neither are mobile surveys, Gary.

I waited and waited just staring at spinning circle for about 4-5 minutes, knowing that going back or closing the window never does any good and...

eventually I waited only to see this at the end. *sigh*

And it says I've got 'no internet connection'. LMAO HELLO? Whatever...

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 4:06 PM

This current bug on PC regarding issues affecting these game modes is our highest priority bug right now. It was something no one could have expected to have happen. Within 30 minutes we got a ticket open and an engineer working on it. I will relay info as anything comes in. 

Robbo81303:

Hey folks!  Your crack(ed) product testers missed another one!

On PC, if one goes to 'Game Options' and selects 'Join Game' in Matchplay, Stroke Play, or Alternate Shot, the 'any' option is gone from the Shot Clock and Timeout Options.

As if it weren't hard enough to find a game already, this should make it nigh to impossible for TL's and above.

Do you folks ever play your game??  With real live people???  It's getting hard to imagine how.

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 4:22 PM

Great Update.  Cannot get into a game at all.  No clock and no Tee Off Button.

Would consider that most important if you want to play a game on here.  Tried in Alt Shot, Stroke and Skins.

jenwren

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 4:31 PM

WGTNico:
    we've relayed it to inbrain's support team already, awaiting them to fix

Thanks again, Nico.

• dflyle
    13 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 4:54 PM

Can you please fix the new bug where we can't start a game?? This is really annoying and won't allow us to play a match??

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:35 PM

I don't have a 'Tee Off' button in both Match and Alt.

It's gone!

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 5:40 PM

Yiannis1970:
    If you stay with any resolution on fullscreen and your monitor plays in native resolution, the button is there. If you change resolution on your monitor, bye bye....button is gone.

This is not true.  My laptop's native resolution is 1920x1080.  If my game is set to 1920x1080 and fullscreen, the button is not there.

The way I got the button to show up was to set the game to "window" and a resolution less than 1920x1080.

RSS