Forums

Help › Forums

11/15 Update/Bug Fixes

Sat, Nov 26 2022 5:25 PM (89 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:25 AM

borntobesting:
    When is this happening? They aren't on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E yet. 

They haven't released an app update yet so I suppose we'll have to wait for it before we see any changes.

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:26 AM

Desktop, Steam, Android (still waiting on IOS) updates are all released so update your games to see the fully fixes from the patch.

Regarding the issues with the playing with friends on mobile bug:

1. this was only a 14 day sprint. 7 days of work, 7 days of testing, that was nowhere near enough time for us to fix this specific issue
    2. it doesn't happen every time or to every mobile player and we still have not found the root cause 
    3. we've had issues replicating on our side so a fix takes longer 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:37 AM

Do you realize that THERE IS NO START/PLAY BUTTON for a match play? (don't know about alts yet)

Miljan and i have tried 3 times to set up a game...we closed and reopened the game.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:40 AM

WGTNico:
    Desktop, Steam, Android (still waiting on IOS) updates are all released so update your games to see the fully fixes from the patch.

Ah, I see it now at the Play Store. Thanks, Nico.

• mrmp1
    536 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:41 AM

Its been almost 2 yrs since flash ended when are we going to get the reverse cameras back most of us are tired of watching the opponents butt

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 12:23 PM

We have an engineer looking into it now yiannis. It seems some resolutions are "breaking the boundaries" which removes the button. Some resolutions still work, will give more info as it comes in

Yiannis1970:

Do you realize that THERE IS NO START/PLAY BUTTON for a match play? (don't know about alts yet)

Miljan and i have tried 3 times to set up a game...we closed and reopened the game.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 12:29 PM

Don't bother Nico. :)

The Saint Scott did his miracle with the reset script.

I tried all resolutions before resetting. Nothing worked. Thankfully reset restored the button.

The No1 miracle is that Scott is not on your engineer team.

The No2 miracle is that your engineer team actually ''works'' and gets paied for all these bugs.

What a wonderful world....

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 12:39 PM

Update:

As soon as i changed resolution the ''tee off button'' disappeared again. Luckily, for others the tee off button works fine and got invited.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 12:45 PM

Nico, just to let you know, as I believe it is being worked on.  Pc Surveys are not working correctly.

Sometimes they don't load, only spinning circle.

Sometimes they load but going into a survey causes spinning circle.

Sometimes they load but get spinning circle after first question.

Someedittimes they won't finish a survey, when they actually work, they just don;t finalize.

edit, just out of curiosity I tried a different browser and got the same thing, normal is Edge, tried Chrome, no change.  So it looks like another bugs the boys have created.  Worked fine yesterday and before.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 12:54 PM

I will try to reset again and play the game without changing resolution...see what happens. ''Show'' must go on...

RSS