Forums

Help › Forums

11/15 Update/Bug Fixes

Sat, Nov 26 2022 5:25 PM (89 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 8:41 AM

Hey everyone,

Here are the patch notes for this months update! 

Just as a note, we're holding off on releasing client updates starting tomorrow sometime after eTour finishes. This is a smaller update/patch than normal due it being only 2 weeks (1 week of engineering work, 1 week of test). We're expecting December's update to have some great stuff to end off the year strong!

Goals & Achievements 

• Fixed an issue where In A Row achievement would pop without finishing a match
    • Fixed issues related to win streaks not counting in tie breakers
    • Purchasing gifts from the pro shop now count toward “buy something from the pro shop” goal

Quality of Life 

• Android: InBrain Surveys have replaced PeanutLabs
    • Fixed the chatbox on mobile so players won’t have to remove “type message here” text before typing their message
    • Fixed an issue where the Ready Go section was recommending Brackets making it impossible to enter Ready-Go's in game.

Leaderboardv2 

• Many Improvements to V2 Leaderboards. Expect another set of test tournaments soon!

Game Updates

https://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2022/11/15/december-2022-game-updates.aspx 

• you can find both the ugly sweater and the abominable sweater in the pro shop now!

Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Pro Tour 

• You could win a cruise for two thanks to Princess Cruises by playing in this special Coca-Coca Zero Sugar Pro Tour tournament. 
    • Three lucky sweepstakes winners will also receive a $500, $250 or $150 Topgolf gift card prize.

The Phigolf Championship (starting on 12/1) 

• Treat yourself to something nice with a $100 Amazon Gift Card. 
    • The winner of The Phigolf Championship will receive the grand prize gift card, with additional prizes for the second and third scores.
    • A lucky sweepstakes winner will also be chosen at random.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 12:15 PM

Congratulations WGT, you've done it again!

Updates should include -

• fixed so that when you win a "free" bracket tournament, it now longer shows you have won, nor does it add a point to the brackets won achievements.

I came in first place in bracket ID# 879153. My web page profile shows my score, but not that I won the bracket as it usually does, & the number of brackets won in achievements has not changed.

Well done on creating a new bug, as is expected in bug fixes.

• okiechuck
    6,417 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 3:50 PM

I see you did nothing about the friends list. It is very difficult to read the friends name with it being white and when you run the cursor over the block it turns everything white. The friends name should be a darker/contrasting color for ease in reading, j/s

Cheers

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 4:06 PM

🧘🌻➕🩹

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2022 6:25 PM

Why not try and be more helpful with your grievances by providing detailed information along with the platform that you are playing World Golf Tour on when such problem/s occur to help the engineers pinpoint the problem/s?

Please provide the platform: Desktop / Moble / iPad / iPhone / etc.

Please provide detailed information describing the problem/s

The ultimate solution is to provide the detailed information along with the playing platform to World Golf Tour Customer Service.

Ranting in Forum Posts with out any regards will not result in any Pars, Goals, or Achievements, and only reflects the broken interior of the one ranting!

CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM

https://m.wgt.com/help/request

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 6:00 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

🧘🌻➕🩹

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 10:28 AM

WGTNico:
    Android: InBrain Surveys have replaced PeanutLabs

When is this happening? They aren't on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E yet. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2022 11:20 AM

PureGro1:

The posted emoticons help me remember what to do : STAY POSITIVE ... which is getting harder and harder. 

RSS