Help › Forums

Game Glitches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 11 2022 11:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • toddtopia
    50 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 8:50 AM

I'm sure many of you know by now that this game doesn't play the same as it used to. It's extremely inconsistent and does not play well anymore. Winds don't do as posted, green speeds are inaccurate at times as well as the break in the greens. Parameters can change from game to game and course to course and WGT does absolutely nothing to fix these problems, they just take your money. I have played with many people who feel the same and feel we should ban together to get these issues fixed. WGT is stealing our money and not providing us with a quality product anymore. I'm sure you have to be frustrated with setting up a shot to compensate for the wind just to have the wind do nothing and at times lose balls in the process never to be reimbursed for them. I've messaged WGT many times over the past couple years just to have my complaints fall on deaf ears. Yes these issues have been going on for years and have just gotten worse. Let's start a movement and get their attention and get these issues fixed and bring this game back to the great game it used to be. I've even contacted my local ATY GEN. and State Sen. who used to be the State ATTY GEn because I feel this is fraud.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:42 AM

toddtopia:
    WGT is stealing our money

IMHO if I thought someone was stealing my money I would stop playing but fortunately it cost me $0 real dollars to play this game. Cheers 

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 10:36 AM

total bs on your part and is the typical list of complaints for folks that arent very good at this game. stealing your money dude???? no they dont steal yours or anyone elses money. maybe you could take some lessons, do better math or take up tic tac toe

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 10:40 AM

ok just looked at your page, been playing 10 years and youre still a legend with a 62 average. the fact is you just arent good at this game and your attitude is worse. your page is full of accusations of wgt cheating you. please explain how not being able to save replays is cheating you or screwing you over? maybe learn how to math better and your scores will drop. or is that wgt's fault as well?

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 10:43 AM

you also hit the fairway and greens in regulation less than 80% percent of the time. it aint wgt screwing you dude. youre doing it to yourself

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 1:37 PM

toddtopia:
    I've even contacted my local ATY GEN. and State Sen. who used to be the State ATTY GEn because I feel this is fraud.

Thank you for doing this, Todd.  I agree that setting up shots to compensate for the wind just to have the wind do nothing is frustrating.  Please keep us posted on your local Atty Gen's and State Sen's responses.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:17 PM

I wonder if Trump can help him with his issues with WGT, after all is Trump worshipped like a god in the USA.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 2:27 PM

SamSpayed:

toddtopia:
    I've even contacted my local ATY GEN. and State Sen. who used to be the State ATTY GEn because I feel this is fraud.

Thank you for doing this, Todd.  I agree that setting up shots to compensate for the wind just to have the wind do nothing is frustrating.  Please keep us posted on your local Atty Gen's and State Sen's responses.

As a Canuck, I am a bit curious if the pending US midterm elections will hasten, or perhaps delay, their responses?

I remember I wrote to a member of the provincial gov't about the rising price of cheese curds (crucial ingredient of poutine) and was gobsmacked when a satisfactory response wasn't immediately forthcoming. Then I remembered that a provincial election was underway.

sayin'

ct

• PAGES
RSS