Help › Forums

Here we go again!

Wed, Nov 2 2022 4:04 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 10:40 AM

Another showdown, another time waster!

Just in the middle of playing my first 3 holes in the 2nd round of the showdown, against ReefBeach, and the twat is taking 45 seconds on EVERY shot, including 1ft putts!

Seriously WGT, if you want this to be a decent tournament, get rid of these twats, I'm not going to sit here for hours to satisfy their egos!

This is an individual tournament, there is no need to be playing with or against anyone else!  And making it single player would solve the forfeit problem too.  So many benefits for making this a single payer tournament.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 6:44 PM

Mio, let me suggest this to you.

Do not play it until they make it a single-player thing (and/or they fix the 3-bogey issue).

Easy and simple.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 8:47 PM

Problem is, you can't get everyone to do it, hence the problem will continue.

How long has this problem been going on, with no apparent effort on WGT's part to fix it?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 11:08 PM

Maybe you guys are right... I'm being too naïve. My proposal (or suggestion, however it's called) is perhaps too "utopian" and unrealistic.

Nonetheless, everything, no matter how many it ends up being at the end, ALWAYS starts with/by one.

I won't give up. I never do on what I believe in.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 5:24 AM

MioKontic:
    Seriously WGT, if you want this to be a decent tournament, get rid of these twats, I'm not going to sit here for hours to satisfy their egos!

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 9:46 AM

pdb1:

Yes . That is the obvious problem .

Really

And they did make an effort by implementing the continued play after an opponent forfeits . ( In the ShowDowns only ) . But not in regular Coin play .

Don't know about coin play don't play that.  But the supposed fix doesn't always work.

But it wasn't enough . The problem still exists .

You betcha, as stated above.

The simple fact that Simon is passionate about bringing this to a higher priority via this boycott  . Is all it takes for me .

That's all well and good.  And my hat is off to him for that, but the masses don't read this, so it won't happen.

And I think others will follow suit . And..

No, they won't, which is the big problem.

pdb1:
    Even if the 3 bogey issue does not directly effect them . It remains a sore issue for many other fellow WGTers .

And, again, WGT doesn't really do much about it.

Along with the knowledge that the MP 2 player format is a hindrance to the real objective of completing a round with a low score .

Until it hurts WGT in the pocketbook, they don't fix entirely, nor do they act like they care one way or the other, this has gone on far too long to not have already been fixed.

• PAGES
RSS