Forums

Help › Forums

Experienced WGT player looking for a new CC

Tue, Nov 29 2022 9:07 PM (8 replies)
  • Wainers1
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 11:00 AM

Experienced WGT player looking for a more experienced and member participation Country Club. 

lve been playing WGT for about 6 years and have been the made the owner of my current country club which has about 25 members. We’ve lost a few experienced players recently and I am struggling to get the other members to particulate in Turf Wars, CC competitions etc. It’s got a bit demoralising. 

Would like to join a club with many more members of my ability and above, who play as much as I do. I play everyday.

I am currently at Legend status Level 98. Experienced tournament and Showdown player.

New club invitations or suggestions please welcome. 

Wainers1 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 4:01 AM

RavensWood Hollow ticks all your boxes and we would love to have you on board.

Invite sent and we hope to see you soon.

WillieSinkit (Director)

• cussinjack
    89 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 6:25 AM

Good Day  Wainers.   Check out  OCGL's website. we are a level 19 club with about 55 members.  See if our club will suit your needs.  Enjoy you day and hope to see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           cussinjack

• kasia1967
    1,315 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 10:52 AM

hi im kas  owner of kasias korner level 13 club active members that play regular daily and we have various events going on .check out my profile we also use Discord for communication and are currently entered in next years Team world cup and now playing in the Interclub League   only been running just over a year !!!  

hope to hear from you !!!

kas also known as Ma"am 

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 12:11 PM

Wainers1,

All of the above offers are top shelf offers and may serve your needs.

OR

There is one last offer to consider:

You can start all over again with an now Level 4+ country club as Director and build your own Elite Teem to achieve your goals.

GO TO GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENTS COUNTRY CLUB

God Bless and remember the Goals,

-Dneirf (Owner)

• Mona2u
    121 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2022 9:07 PM
    I’m just seeing your message regarding your search for a new club. Hope you found a new golf club home, but if not! Join forces with us, “Lawndale Douglas Park Golf Club”. We are a small club with members who just love to play this game. Our club roster consists of mostly “Tour Pros’ and up. We welcome all who just love this game. So bring your swing and join forces with us! We want you!! Mona Lawndale Douglas Park Golf Club
RSS