Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Sat, Apr 13 2024 9:57 AM (193 replies)
  • christinadef25
    1,598 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 12:13 PM

TGR rules! I joined the Regulators this past October. I left for like two weeks and came crawling back. Discord presence is strong and getting stronger by the day. Great community, great leadership, great competition, great spirit, and most importantly great fun! Come play with us. 💚

• ralphdb
    52 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 3:07 PM

I joined this club about six months ago.  Other clubs seemed to be nearly inactive (no communication) or dictating what and when to play.  Neither is my style.  This club is friendly. 

We do want daily players.  The only requirement is to use your daily pass for XP to help grow the club.

They run lots of club tourneys separated by tiers.  The active Discord server is a fantastic way to communicate with other members - sharing tips & tricks and anything else you want to share with the group.

We're active in both Clash and Turf War.

Are you stuck in a club that just isn't your style?  Give us a try.

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Sun, Apr 9 2023 5:06 AM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active  players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that you enjoy yourself. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We are very active on discord as well. 

• indianajonesy7
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 8:57 AM

I've requested to join...assuming y'all accept, how do I get into the discord?

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Mon, Apr 10 2023 2:09 PM

Hello Indiana, sent you a club invite, but it looks like you have already found a home.

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Tue, Apr 11 2023 2:26 PM
    Welcome aboard Indiana, we will get u sorted for discord in no time
  • billnben0
    806 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2023 12:15 AM

TGR is always seeking active fun loving players. 

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2023 4:05 PM

Whether you’re a player with that competitive spirit or a player who just enjoys social play, here at TGR we can satisfy those needs.

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2023 6:40 PM

Are you looking for a club with a great communication app such as Discord, here at TGR we have over 90 active members on Discord.

• billnben0
    806 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2023 3:36 AM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active  players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that they enjoy themselves. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We are very active on discord as well. 

RSS