Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Wed, Apr 24 2024 1:43 PM (194 replies)
  • kmcmillan30558
    5 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 7:45 PM

Hi I’ve been looking for a club like yours, and it sounds great. I’ve been with several clubs that seem to do nothing . No tournaments no chat between players etc. I was with a club for a long time that was good and fun but then turned into a bunch of jerks who wanted to dictate what games you played and such. I’m currently at level 99 with a 67.69 avg and just want to contribute where I can. Very interested in joining your club, if you could send me an invite and some more info it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks 

• kmcmillan30558
    5 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2023 8:10 PM

Hi after reading your post you seem to be exactly what I’ve been looking for. I have been with several different clubs only to be disappointed be lack of player participation, where nobody was communicating with each other. I was with one club for a long time but it turned into a bunch of jerks who wanted to dictate what and when you played. Your club sounds like one I would enjoy playing with and trying to contribute to. I am currently at level 99 with a 67.69 average, legend there. I play every day with the capacity of 4 club passes per day. I would appreciate the opportunity to join your club. If there is a possibility of this let me know. I look forward to hearing from you and becoming a member of your group. Thanks

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 12:43 AM

The Green Regulators are looking for active players of all levels. We are a very active club with numerous in-house tournaments, and we are very competitive in both clash and turf wars. We have a well supported discord server with many helpful and friendly members only too willing to help others.  Drop in and have a look around.

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2023 8:38 AM

Glad to have you in our club, kmcmillan30558. Welcome aboard.

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2023 12:19 PM

We are always looking for active players who enjoy playing the game the way they like playing it. We have members who play regularly against each other in Alt Shot, match play and skins. The club has many assorted in house tournaments as well. Our members like to communicate on discord and we are competitive in both clash and turf wars. All skill levels are welcome.

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2023 3:21 PM

If you’re looking for a new club to call home, then The Green Regulators can provide you with that. We are a stable club with a family friendly environment. Our discord server provides a great space for members to engage in friendly banter and to make lifelong friendships. Sounds like what you are looking for, then your welcome to join us.

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2023 2:55 PM
    Hi all. TGR is always on the lookout for daily players, both male and female, any level who love to play in a friendly safe space. The only rule we have is contribute your daily XP to help grow the club, the rest is up to you how you want to play. We offer lots of in house tournaments (brackets, tiered, average lower, or just fun), play Turf Wars approximately every 3 days, contest clash every two weeks (just outside top 10 for now!), as well as have an active discord channel full of cool stuff. A lot of our members, of both genders, have dropped in for a look and never left…. That’s the vibe at TGR. If this sounds like your type of club then check us out, message me, stemoy83 or if your on discord, drop me a msg there, stemoy83 (Steve)#9132. ⛳️
  • billnben0
    807 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2023 3:03 AM

Refer to the above post 

• billnben0
    807 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 2:21 AM

The GREEN REGULATORS is a club full of friendly and fun loving members with a very competitive spirit who desire to succeed in all that they do. We are extremely successful in both clash and turf wars. The club also has a very active and informative discord server. If you are looking for a new club, then pop in and have a look around.

• Stemoy83
    510 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 3:23 PM
    Hi all. We are always on the hunt for fun loving casual daily players who just want an active club without the regimented nature that normally comes with larger clubs. Is you club currently stagnant, perhaps your the only one playing Turf Wars and clash and not enjoying the loneliness of no one else contributing. Maybe there’s 3-4 of you in this boot then we definitely want to hear from you! We accept any gender as our club is a safe space where harassment is not tolerated, love players that want to contribute and need some more clash players especially in the Asia pacific Timezone (however need others as well). We have fun at clash time which means our players play better because they are relaxed and enjoying the game. Sounds like you, msg me! Steve ⛳️
RSS