Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Mon, Mar 18 2024 4:05 PM (190 replies)
  • billnben0
    798 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2023 2:32 AM

The above post sums up our club perfectly. We always welcome new members.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2023 8:33 AM

Pleased I joined TGR, its given me a new way of playing WGT golf with club tournaments and clashes. Being part of a competitive community invigorates the way I have started playing and having access to the group through Discord gives a other dimension to get to know my fellow club members.

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Sat, Mar 4 2023 12:48 PM

Read the above post. The GREEN REGULATORS awaits you.

• Stemoy83
    508 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2023 2:13 PM
    Do you like playing Clash or Turf Wars (or want to try it)? Perhaps club tournaments are your thing whether it be brackets, CTTH, single play tiered or just average reducers. Does having a good laugh while playing Alt shot or just great banter on discord interest you. At The Green Regulators we provide all this in a friendly atmosphere where abuse of members is not tolerated, and we welcome all genders and levels of players. If this sounds like your sort of club where you can relax and play WGT your way then look us up or message me, stemoy83 . We value our members and have many who dropped in then just stayed permanently. That’s the type of club we are. Come check us out. Steve.
  • Stemoy83
    508 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2023 3:54 PM
    The Green Regulators Hi I’m Steve, (WGT name- stemoy83), the public face of our wonderful club. We are a level 19 club with approx 200 members, that is very active in cc tournaments created by members for members, active in Turf Wars and also in clash tournaments. The club was created for members to enjoy their style of playing WGT and the way they want with a casual laid back atmosphere. There is only 1 rule, to play your free pass daily to help grow the clubs XP points. There is no expectation that you must play clash or turf wars, that’s entirely up to you as a player, your in control of your own WGT journey. The club comprises of members who are pros through to tour champions, all at different stages of their game. Our members help others to improve their game if that’s what is desired. We have an active discord channel for communication, and while it isn’t mandatory you join, it does provide a great way to communicate and joining is free! If this sounds like something you are looking for, come check us out by searching the club, or messaging me, or if your already on discord @stemoy83(steve)#9132 . Have fun and happy golfing 🏌️‍♂️ Steve
  • billnben0
    798 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2023 12:52 PM

We are always looking for active players of all levels.

• brookesssy
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 2:19 AM

Hi, I have sent a request to join, I am level 34 and constantly looking to improve. Even if I am not ready to join the group I would be delighted if you would let me join the Discord server.

• Stemoy83
    508 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2023 1:31 PM
    Welcome aboard TGR brookesssy. Glad you found us
  • billnben0
    798 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2023 2:45 PM

TGR always welcomes active members of any skill level.

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2023 10:14 PM

Speaking of active members, welcome to TGR SilverFoxe3535

RSS