Forums

Help › Forums

The Green Regulators- TGR a fun and friendly club

Mon, Mar 18 2024 4:05 PM (190 replies)
  • McPhilish
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2023 7:08 AM

Hello, I like the sound of your club and would like to join. Do I have to use the Discord platform or continue with the App / desktop like I am now? 

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2023 8:36 AM

Hello McPhilish, sent you a friend and club invite. You are welcome to use discord, but not compulsory, Play the way you like to play.

• McPhilish
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jun 2 2023 12:27 PM

Hello, 

Friend request received, thank you ! I didn’t see the C C invite. I looked you up on the C C search and hit the “ request membership tab”. Let me know if it comes thru or could you invite again? I closed my C C down so should be good to go. 

thanks, Mc P 

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 12:30 AM

TGR is an active, growing club (around 200 members) where the majority of members play daily. We have over 80 members that communicate on the Discord app where you can have your say on club matters, talk game tactics and catch up with fellow members to seek help, have a chat or have a game.

The club was formed on 4th January2020 and has since progressed to level 19 and fast approaching level 20. We are a very much improving top 15 clash club with a recent 8th and 9th placing and are regularly in the WGT weekly leader board of top 15 clubs as well as top 45 in Turf Wars, so we’re well satisfied with our progress.

We are a fairly relaxed club with few rules, our only expectations of our members is that they are active,use their free daily pass and be respectful to fellow members.

Most of all enjoy yourself and play the game the way you like to play..

• club578
    559 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 11:45 AM

looking to join your club

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Wed, Jun 7 2023 1:12 PM

Hello club, you are welcome to join. Invite sent.

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Mon, Jun 12 2023 3:43 PM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active  players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that they enjoy themselves. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We are very active on discord as well. 

• Stemoy83
    508 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2023 8:30 PM
    Hi all, I’m Steve, the face of TGR. Are you bored with your current club, perhaps only you play regularly and shoulder the load? , perhaps your looking for a comfortable club where you can play WGT your way or maybe you love turf wars and clashing. TGR is a very competitive club with a diverse range of daily players from around the world, we play turf, we clash, we have in house tournaments of all kinds, some of us play Alternate Shot and chat. We have an active discord and a very friendly atmosphere. If you play daily, enjoy life and just want to play WGT your way with no rules, conditions or the other annoying things that larger clubs impose then come check us out. We welcome daily players of all levels and abilities who just want to feel relaxed and have fun when they play. Yes we are competitive in clash, always around top 10 clubs, yes we do do turf and strive to win and if this is you we would love to hear from you but if you want something a bit more relaxed, we’ll we do that too! Look up The Green Regulators (TGR) or drop us a message. Golf should be fun and we provide a safe space for all people. Abuse of members is not tolerated as we worked hard to build a fun, friendly club that helps each other. Sounds like you…..send me a message or look up the club. Happy golfing, see you on the greens. Steve ⛳️
  • billnben0
    798 Posts
    Mon, Jun 19 2023 4:37 PM

As the above post states, here at The GREEN REGULATORS you can play the game the way you like to play, be it competitive or more on the social side. We are always seeking active players of all levels.

• billnben0
    798 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2023 11:26 PM

The GREEN REGULATORS are seeking active  players who are looking for a club where the only expectations are that you enjoy yourself. We have plenty on offer to suit the most competitive member as well as those who wish to be a bit more relaxed and play socially with others or by themselves. We are very active on discord as well. 

RSS