Help › Forums

Veterans

Sat, Oct 29 2022 3:53 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JoJoJoerg
    22 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 9:50 AM

Hi guys,

who can I make veterans as a owner? I only can make directors, members and recruits! But how veterans? Would be nice if somebody answer.

JoJoJoerg

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 9:51 AM

JoJoJoerg:
    who can I make veterans as a owner? I only can make directors, members and recruits! But how veterans?

You have to do it from this website, not from the app.

Go to your CC's home page and click on the 3 dots next to the player's name.  You should see the Veteran option there, along with the other title options.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 10:59 AM

Nicely explained.

SamSpayed:

This also has been like this without being fixed for years now.

And they need to work on linking the website and the app more closely, more than anything else. I am always amazed (almost shocked) by the fact how many players still don't know about the existence of these forums (and even the website) when you chat with people while playing on the app.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 11:08 AM

pdb1:

Wait ! What ?

I'm not sure if they read that right ? Or if you wrote it right ?

If you read the whole of the OP you'd realise Sam answered it correctly!

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 1:21 PM

SamSpayed:

JoJoJoerg:
    who can I make veterans as a owner? I only can make directors, members and recruits! But how veterans?

Go to your CC's home page and click on the 3 dots next to the player's name.  You should see the Veteran option there, along with the other title options.

Not everyone can do it. The bug is one they can't be bothered fixing.

• Taz7466
    146 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 7:04 PM

pdb1:

Taz7466:

This is the kicker they did not know . Well done Taz .

Taz7466:
    Not everyone can do it. The bug is one they can't be bothered fixing.

Yes . You probably mean some owners don't have that capability .

If you had the capacity to understand my comment, you would realise that I am a club owner and have made numerous support requests over this bug. But I have probably assumed way too much in your case

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 4:10 AM

Problem is, You really can’t do it if you play on a certain device, ( computer, phone tablet ) One of these. You as owner can not do this. When I was owner I had to transfer ownership so they could do it (move a person to veteran.) Then transfer ownership back. This has been a problem for at least 5 years and as usual nothing is done about it. I know what I am saying ,I was an owner a few times. Now, The owner of my cc still has to transfer ownership to move people to Director  P.s. 310 posts still being moderated lol

• PAGES
RSS