Forums

Help › Forums

What is Your Apparel Setup?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 21 2022 8:53 AM (3 replies)
  • ksircy
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 7:52 AM

Maybe I'm overthinking things, but I'm considering editing my apparel a bit.  I primarily play the coin rooms so the apparel seems to make a huge difference.  

What apparel is everyone going with?  I have all SE but I feel like I'm missing out on some of the advantages that some of the other sponsors have.

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2022 8:53 AM

Advantages may change if you select different balls etc, maybe just try different stuff and find the best for you

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 6:49 AM

ksircy:

Maybe I'm overthinking things, but I'm considering editing my apparel a bit.  I primarily play the coin rooms so the apparel seems to make a huge difference.  

What apparel is everyone going with?  I have all SE but I feel like I'm missing out on some of the advantages that some of the other sponsors have.

It really depends on play style, I personally only use the added driver distance w/ SE hat and the added 3wd distance with the max shirt. the rest say its for putting- but I have never noticed a difference with or without that stuff on. 

If you never play tourneys or games w/o apparel off...then you have quite a few choices.

pdb1:

Evidently many do not know that for $5.00 US dollars or 500 penny's . One can separate their
    "  APPEARANCE " from their " ABILITIES " .

Which means that on one side , the ABILITUIES one choses their equipment enhancements .

On the other side , the APPEARANCE one choses how their avatar looks/appears . One does not effect the other at all .

+1

Keeps you from looking like you dressed at a lost and found box...

RSS