Help › Forums

Suggestion for Stats Windows

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 27 2022 10:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 5:59 PM

IMHO the way stats are displayed now looks messy and unorganized.

How about adding a check box for ranked rounds (games)? For example...

This is how it looks now...

And by adding a check box, it would look more like this.

I know this really isn't the top priority thing, but I do believe this is something that can be easily improved without toil.

Thanks for listening, WGT.

EDIT: or simply remove the stats from "unranked" rounds and leave those from ranked only. This way, the phrase "in ranked rounds (games)" would no longer necessary.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 6:12 PM

pdb1:
    Just curious Simon . Why ranked rounds ?

That is a VERY GOOD question, Paul, although... it should be addressed to WGT rather.

I'm making this suggestion to the company if they REALLY have to separate the stats from ranked & "unranked" rounds as they do now. I for one was totally happy before the separation or distinction of the two.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 1:37 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    IMHO the way stats are displayed now looks messy and unorganized.

How about adding a check box for ranked rounds (games)? For example...

I see your point - the double entries look messy indeed.

OTOH, I'm asking myself where the differing numbers come from, as my perception is that any stats (except when stated differently) IS from ranked rounds exclusively.

OTOH2, in my stats, the numbers are indeed identical - I play no "mobile" games.

????

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 4:28 AM

alosso:

OTOH, I'm asking myself where the differing numbers come from, as my perception is that any stats (except when stated differently) IS from ranked rounds exclusively.

OTOH2, in my stats, the numbers are indeed identical - I play no "mobile" games.

That was my understanding as well, alosso. I thought all stats were from ranked rounds only but apparently not...

The separation seems unnecessary to me since as you can see above, the difference between the two is so small that it's virtually insignificant even for someone like me who plays mobile games regularly.

⇩ EDIT : Exactly, Paul! ⇩

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 7:22 AM

pdb1:

But it is not about PC or Mobile . Your Mobile ranked rounds are in those stats .

You probably mean Coins .

It was in response to alosso's comment shown below. I guess you're right, though.

alosso:

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2022 8:27 AM

I agree with your suggestion, Simon.  The way the stats are displayed right now looks very messy.  Yet another change that WGT did not think through before they rolled it out.

I believe the new stats (the ones that don't say "in ranked games") include not only your ranked games, but also your H2H matches and coin games.  I don't think they include rounds played on custom courses, because I've played a few custom course tournaments and did not see my stats change.

I could be wrong, though.  Maybe Nico could tell us.

• PAGES
RSS