Forums

Help › Forums

INTENSITY is our game

Sat, Mar 4 2023 12:44 AM (26 replies)
  • G8ear67
    7 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 4:49 AM

Great people and great fun. Lots of CC tournaments, clash, and turf war participants. Veterans that pass on their knowledge of the game. Something different every day. 

• jimrholland
    35 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 3:24 PM

Every one of our Turf & Clash players seem to have a natural competitive spirit to win in any of these departments, this makes for a very solid and easy team to be a part of. These areas of our club that we participate in are not mandatory like they are at some clubs, but we are seeking these competitive players that like to Turf & Clash for a purpose and enjoy being in the top rankings. We welcome the players that enjoys a no pressure Country Club tournament they can play and no added pressure to Turf or Clash. Of course, we do ask the members to use their Country Club pass for the 1st round of the day for daily xp's to help the club grow and receive perks to benefit our members. If you enjoy socializing, our discord channel has a number of beneficial channels where you can chat with other members, strategize Clash games, a channel dedicated to members who are struggling with their game, they can go here and look at the tips of the day, or even ask our senior members questions here at this dedicated channel to get their game back on track.

Hope to see you here at: Intensity

Jim

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 1:12 AM

Day 35

LEVEL 8 achieved today; still progressing rapidly

While most of our members are Legends or higher, its time to welcome more Tour Master and Masters and put in the effort to help them develop their game.

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 4:13 PM

DAY 44

39 members now. Like most clubs we seek more Aus/NZ/Asia members.

This month's initiative is to introduce a League and a Teams comp to the club schedule.

Our mantra remains "do your own thing" so the more ways to have fun, the better.

John (NSW, Australia)

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2022 3:49 PM

DAY 47

Not quite 7 weeks yet and we're comfortably above our target of 40 members for November.

Just to prove that the on-line world is different, the USA is lagging behind the Rest of the World and leaders Europe in our first teams comp.

The Turf War enthusiasts notched their 21st consecutive win...lots of medals for those guys and thanks from the Clashers for the extra SPs.

Much fun had by all.

John

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2022 4:45 PM

DAY 59

Just past the 8 week mark and we now have 49 members which exceeded our target of 40 at this point.

We just achieved our 25th unbeaten TW win facing tougher opponents (51 mill to 22 mill)

The 4th and final round of our first teams comp is underway with the Internationals leading over the USA and Europe teams.

There's plenty of variety and fun here so if your WGT life is getting boring, give us a look.

John in Aus.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2022 6:59 AM

Well done to all of you involved at INTENSITY.

You are doing remarkably well for a new CC and I wish you well in your growth.

Kind regards,

Listee

xx

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 3:18 PM

Day 72 (10 weeks old)

Time flies when you’re having fun.

Today we reached club LEVEL 9 and maintained our unbeaten streak in TWs with win #29. The recently completed Clash #191 gave us our third top 50 (45th)….all great competitive progress.

I know that makes us sound hyper competitive, but in both formats it’s just half a dozen enthusiasts who lead performance. Most of us just chip in to give moral support.

For the majority we are now more creative in club tournaments. In our first teams comp, the Internationals edged out Europe and the USA. Club events like this will continue with loads of bonus credits on offer.

Sounds like your sort of place???

• 7PADDY77
    366 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2022 3:32 AM

Day 87 (12+ weeks old)

We are feeling optimistic about the new year with good cause.

Everything continues to improve and the excitement surrounding this new venture is still bubbling.

·       57 members with 15 at Tour Legend and above

·       34 unbeaten Turf Wars

·       Consistent high placings in Clash

·       Almost everyone playing daily

We continue to run the club through a Leadership Group on Discord which is bigger than the more formal number of Directors. It’s always encouraging to be asked “what can I do to help?” That’s a delegator’s delight.

John

• Raclydie
    133 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2022 5:24 PM

Hey. Just sent you a friend request. I’m a bit of a wanderer at the moment looking for a permanent home that feels right. Personal avatars and chat I like, what’s your policy on member status? I love to turf and clash and do both work allowing. I also like club tournaments. I am also a massive xp contributor with 2200 days and so play every day. Is your club going to stick around?

RSS