Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 9/27/22

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 29 2022 5:57 PM (8 replies)
  • WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 4:57 PM

Hey everyone,

We will have downtime tonight starting at 10pm PT. Expected downtime is 3 hours.

Look out for another announcement tomorrow where I show all the bugs fixes/updates we did this past month

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 5:28 PM

Always interesting times these updates are. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 11:53 AM

There are two new Achievements that pays off in cc passes.  One is based on Clash rounds played and the other is based on Clash events played in.  I know they are new because mine both say zero.   LOL !

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 12:36 PM

Nico posted he will post what the changes are/were. Hope he gets to it soon.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 1:03 PM

callaghan159:

Nico posted he will post what the changes are/were. Hope he gets to it soon.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/710927.aspx

WGTNico:

Hey everyone,

Here are the patch notes for this months update!

All of these will be reflected in game on the client update which will be happening throughout this week (when you have the option to update your game). However, quite a few of them are already available in game.

Added some achievements that were originally cut

• Board Meeting
    • Best of 16
    • Quarter Finalist
    • Bracket Racket Nerfed/tuned several goal requirements
    • Fixed an issue where a goal asks players to play CTTH on a course that doesn’t have a CTTH game
    • Changed how we show progress for achievement Skills to Pay the Bills
    • Fixed Showpony achievement to correctly track unique events
    • Fixed sponsor achievements requiring the player to receive more apparel than possible -Made improvements to event goals

Goals & Achievements 

• Fixed goals that require specific CTTH scores
    • Fixed a stats issue where a coin game was causing total non-ranked rounds count to increase by 2
    • Fixed the GO button for heartbeat goals 
    • Fixed a few achievements that were giving bigger awards than they should have

Quality of Life

• Updated the Tiebreaker animation in coin games
    • Fixed the LOST BALL text on CTTH scorecards to the correct color
    • Fixed an issue causing chat messages to show multiple times in 3+ player games where one player leaves the game
    • Fixed an issue causing Notebook to ignore line breaks
    • Using the mouse scroll wheel in notebook will no longer change clubs, unfortunately it won’t yet scroll the notebook
    • Fixed the PGA National logo on the scorecards in Match Play
    • Fixed a visual issue when earning coins from maxed apparel that would show the player receiving double the coins, and then the extra removed after the animation ended
    • Fixed an issue when the player changes their putting scale and then changes camera angles, the putting scale resets
    • Fixed an iOS issue where players were unable to send a chat after first message
    • Added back double-tap to move aimer on mobile

Brackets

• Fixed Bracket times to show times above 24 hours.
    • Fixed bracket details that were showing different conditions when viewed in the bracket and My Tournaments sections

Topgolf Mode

• Fixed an issue when a player has chat turned off they are unable to interact with Topgolf mode
    • Fixed a chat issue in Topgolf Mode where the buttons in the chatbox overlap in some resolutions
    • Fixed a chat issue in Topgolf Mode where using the block button breaks all the chat buttons

if you want to checkout what new apparel is in game as well! https://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2022/09/28/october-2022-game-updates.aspx

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, Sep 28 2022 1:42 PM

Downtime is ok for APP but why forums and website is down?

• FireGuy1944
    25 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2022 5:57 PM

I liked how when i logged into the game there was a message letting me know of the downtime lol.  Thats great, i put the beer back in the fridge lol.

RSS