Forums

Help › Forums

Conspiracy Theory

Sun, Oct 30 2022 6:16 PM (123 replies)
  • rawits
    56 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:19 PM

Having spent thousands of dollars, and hundreds of hours mapping clubs and balls for distance and windage...and constantly losing to rank amateurs in coin rooms...I've decided that:

We are no longer playing a computer game based around the game of golf. We're GAMBLING on an app based on the game of golf. The Server/Browser decides what kind of gane your going to have...before you tee off the first green. How many times can I be wildly early or late to the ding...and have the putt go perfectly in the hole? How many times can I hit the perfect line, with just the right speed and have the ball CIRCLE the cup, and come back to look at me...how many times can a Twitch player hit the ding 30-40 in a row, when back in the Flash days...that would mark you for some sort of cheat engine???

How many times are you two up in Alt play, and a perfectly struck ball goes 60 % of its rated distance...so the other team can catch up, or it flies obliquely to the target, ending up in nowhere land...

It's still a good timewaster...like Microsoft Solitaire...but at least Solitaire had a deck of only 52 cards...!!

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 3:07 AM

It's a game........play it for what it is. You ain't paying your bills with the winnings you get.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 5:25 AM

callaghan159:

It's a game........play it for what it is. You ain't paying your bills with the winnings you get.

He is not the only one that feels this way I have played with many that feel the same way

The game is a JOKE ! a good way to pass time and loose your money.

Pase 

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 6:17 AM

People say you are doing a good job Nico, Not me this game is a s**t show pure and simple

no matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, its still a pig. This garbage game is a joke

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 7:14 AM

tramilleo:

People say you are doing a good job Nico, Not me this game is a s**t show pure and simple

no matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, its still a pig. This garbage game is a joke

Omg finally some one calling out these Wgt fools they cant even make it green I'm available or black I'm busy the game is money grabbing  JOKE !

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:06 AM

pase4win:

callaghan159:

He is not the only one that feels this way I have played with many that feel the same way

The game is a JOKE ! a good way to pass time and loose your money.

Pase 

Correct.........a good way to pass time but I spend no money on this game..........remember it is free to play.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:28 AM

Surely, it's free to play like s$$t if you want. If you like to play a bit better and enjoy, you need to pay.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:33 AM

Yiannis1970:

Surely, it's free to play like s$t if you want. If you like to play a bit better and enjoy, you need to pay.

Yiannis is correct ^^^.

Most, if not all, hobbies and past times cost something. Even feeding the ducks costs a loaf of bread.

So, I don't understand why people complain about paying a bit to play wgt, if they derive enjoyment from it ?  If they consider it a waste of time and money, simply move on to another past time.

ct

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:43 AM

I am not complaining or anything Colin, just stated what really happens. Have heard this ''is a free game'' punch line million of times. It's simply not true in the context i mentioned.

WGT is a business not charity, so they are making profit from the players who play the game.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Thu, Sep 22 2022 10:47 AM

I watched few of WGT live series in Youtube . One thing i noticed they all ding long iron shots. My meter is like super fast train. Very rarel i get linear speed .

So what kinda ball give me linear speed. I dont want too slow or too high but smooth meter.

RSS