Forums

Help › Forums

Tournaments not loading again !

Sun, Dec 18 2022 7:57 AM (27 replies)
  • Shankette
    1,569 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2022 2:03 PM

That internal connection has been slow for me since yesterday morning.  It was slow, but working until about 4PM Eastern time today. But now it will not connect to Tournaments at all no matter how many times I hit the 'Retry' button.  Is this being addressed, or is this some transient internal roadblock to Tournaments that randomly comes and goes?  Is someone actively working to fix this?

~Ro~

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2022 10:42 AM

First time this problem has affected me on mobile using an iPad . Can’t enter any WGT tournaments. Given that I often have goals which necessitate playing in bracket or ctth tourneys I would appreciate this being fixed asap , please 

edit , this problem is specific to ready go tournaments

• ALAN73WHU
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 12:17 PM

just happened to me today also unable to complete daily goals

• stillafool65
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2022 9:28 PM

Having the same problem for the first time today.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2022 4:12 AM

Today I was able to enter a ready go on the app from iPad , but if you can’t do that , you can enter the ready go tourneys from WGT.com tournaments . 

• soccerreff
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2022 7:57 AM

It just happened to me last night. I played in the morning, it was fine. Went to play last night and as soon as I clicked find a game, what seems to be an update came on screen, loaded half wat and crashed. Way ta go WGT.

RSS