Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment

Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:59 AM (4 replies)
  • GeorgeBeecroft
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 9:51 AM

My profile says I have the starter equipment in my bag. However when I come to play any game, I keep getting the message "Update Equipment". I have tried re-equipping my bag but that doesn't work. Any suggestions to get round this problem?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 8:48 PM

GeorgeBeecroft:

My profile says I have the starter equipment in my bag. However when I come to play any game, I keep getting the message "Update Equipment". I have tried re-equipping my bag but that doesn't work. Any suggestions to get round this problem?

You rented the Cobra LTDx Iron Set (L65+) on Sept 7th and it's still equipped.  You're probably getting that message because that rental is expired.  Try equipping your starter irons in its place.  That should take care of the problem.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 10:10 PM

Have a look at my post on this. There’s an explanation at end for rental issue. 

https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• GeorgeBeecroft
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 7:17 AM

Hi. I have tried to equip myself with starter irons but the option does not exist in the WGT Launcher equipment section. I can change drivers, hybrids, wedges, putters and balls but no option exists for irons.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:59 AM

GeorgeBeecroft:
    Hi. I have tried to equip myself with starter irons but the option does not exist in the WGT Launcher equipment section. I can change drivers, hybrids, wedges, putters and balls but no option exists for irons.

George, did you try doing what MarchieB suggested in his link above?  i.e.

For the IRONS issue look at the 6th slot from the top in the first Column and WGT probably put a wedge where your Required Iron set should be. Just follow the 1,2,3 Method to change that 6th slot back to your regular Iron set and then adjust the rest of your bag accordingly.

The "1,2,3 Method" he mentions is in his link.

If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to contact WGT at members@worldgolftour.com to have them sort it out for you.

RSS